4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
Thanks for the headsup folks, don't worry will finish the game as it is with good and superstar endings.
Nice and long game.
Are MrDots other titles worth playing too?

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thanks for the headsup folks, don't worry will finish the game as it is with good and superstar endings.
Nice and long game.
Are MrDots other titles worth playing too?
yup sunshine love, use walkthrough mods in case you want to avoid dates or 1st playthrough bang'em all then on 2nd just go for game you want..... or bang'em all again :ROFLMAO::p:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Fred689

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Gotta be completely honest here, I was more interested in Amy and Becca than the main girl Melody, but that aside, great game, it was enjoyable.
Did you get the Amy and the Becca endings?
They each have their own.

There are like 3 ish endings for Melody as well

PEACE

Jun 13, 2021
Did you get the Amy and the Becca endings?
They each have their own.

There are like 3 ish endings for Melody as well

PEACE
Just finished a second playthrough, this time using the walkthrough while following Melody's route and getting the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see now why she is the main romance interest, tbh even if this game didn't have any sex scenes, it would still be a really good romance VN.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Just finished a second playthrough, this time using the walkthrough while following Melody's route and getting the
I see now why she is the main romance interest, tbh even if this game didn't have any sex scenes, it would still be a really good romance VN.
the walkthrough mod also helps a lot to choose paths, and with you on it's a good game, I liked Melody's song at the pub, but my 1st walkthrough was a bang'em all one lol, there's also quite few completed games out there that are very good. Just send me message and I can give you a few which will keep you busy for awhile

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Question.
How bad has this game crashed some of your systems?
I don't know what it is. But it seems like this game or something related to this VN crashed my system and temporarily restricted my screen utility to aprox 70% the regular display capacity.
Or could be something else I got

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
the walkthrough mod also helps a lot to choose paths, and with you on it's a good game, I liked Melody's song at the pub, but my 1st walkthrough was a bang'em all one lol, there's also quite few completed games out there that are very good. Just send me message and I can give you a few which will keep you busy for awhile
Yo!
I'll take you up on that even if I ain't the one you initially made the offer to. Or did you mean dm by message?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Question.
I don't know what it is. But it seems like this game or something related to this VN crashed my system and temporarily restricted my screen utility to aprox 70% the regular display capacity.
This is something with your PC. I played this games countless times and never had I problems like that.

I mean the game is called Melody after all... so of course she is the main LI of the game... ;)

I definitely agree with your point about the sex scenes.
For me that's actually one of the big factors I judge every VN on.
If the game is amazing even without the sex scenes it's just a really good game.

Reactions: Sword of Slaanesh

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Question.
Never had any issues with it,also I shut down everything else just have game running, some people have 2-3 games open and browser, even thou I have a decent pc but always have 1 game at a time, no browsers open so pc takes full control, also I use i orbit driver update to make sure all my drivers are uptodate, when you dm about the games can tell you something about the drivers

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
This is something with your PC. I played this games countless times and never had I problems like that.
It hasn't crashed for other games is the confusing part. The current game bugs out at the second lesb scene. So I tried to access it and continue to the next, but the game crashed around 5 times at the same spot then did what I tried but probably failed to describe.

So might be my system, might be the mod. Any who, my system is getting old

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes