4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

dtabbicus

Oct 25, 2021
View attachment 155800

Overview:
You play a session musician who has had a busy lifestyle, having worked in various cities and towns across the country. This has been your life, ever since you graduated from college, where you attained a degree in the field of Music. Once returning home, you decide to leave the place you grew up in, to start a new life and a fresh start in another town. You have also decided to take a break from the job you know so well, to focus on a brand-new career. You’re just not sure what that will be yet. In order to keep the money coming in, you decide to take up a job offer, tutoring Melody, the niece of a woman you meet by chance via an online marketplace. Melody is currently studying music in college, so having an experienced tutor is pretty important for her chosen career path.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-28
Release Date: 2019-12-28
Developer: MrDots Games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.00 Extras
Language: English
Other games: Dating My Daughter - Sunshine Love
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Codes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux (HQ/5.9GB): - MEGA - -
Win/Linux
(1.8GB): - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Others:
UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED* - Modded Android*

Extras: WALKTHROUGH - - /
MIRROR - SIGS

Thanks h4xoor and Maldus for the links.
* This unofficial version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 155779 View attachment 155780 View attachment 155781 View attachment 155782 View attachment 155783 View attachment 155784 View attachment 155785 View attachment 155786
View attachment 80628 View attachment 80629 View attachment 80631 View attachment 80633 View attachment 80635 View attachment 80636 View attachment 80638
I finished this game with the help of the walk-through, and I must admit that the story is really great. It is a bit long winded, but that adds to the realism. Good job dev!

Taemalaki

Jun 4, 2020
is there an HQ version for android? the normal one's quality is kinda low and it's noticeable while playing. Solid game though I love melody

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
You can only cum inside her at the beginning of the week, or the end, NOT In the middle of the week, so you get the family ending and not the perfect one.

Apart from the shower sex scene at the start of Week 14, and
the apartment bedroom scene at the end of Week 14,
if you cum inside Melody at any other point during this week,
then you will get her pregnant, and will not get the “Perfect Ending”.
There will be three chances to do this within this week in the
game. You will automatically get the “Good Ending” if you get Melody
pregnant.

Reactions: Lindien

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Amy and Bethany are the two oldest women I think, but since neither of them are moms, they're not really MILFs at all, as none of the women are.

So technically, 0.
you forgot melody on good ending. :p

as of those 2 neither is older than mc so they don't qualify.

hacker1x

Jan 6, 2022
OH FUCK! It's an incredible game! I played just one time, but I LOVED IT! I choose to stay with Melody, but I fucked Rebecca and Sophia (1 just with her, and another with threesome). It's a bit longer, but it makes the history real. Thanks for the great game.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
OH FUCK! It's an incredible game! I played just one time, but I LOVED IT! I choose to stay with Melody, but I fucked Rebecca and Sophia (1 just with her, and another with threesome). It's a bit longer, but it makes the history real. Thanks for the great game.
It is quite the long game and every main girl (not including Xianne & Sophia) have their own ending. Melody has a couple as well, but it's certainly a wonderful (and at times heartfelt) game.

Staying devoted to Melody isn't easy to get that Superstar ending as the last few weeks seem to be a grind trying to avoid other girls, Melody's possibly pregnancy, and temptation, but that ending is so much worth it.

If you go through this game again, you might want to try it using the walkthrough in the original post. It's 66 pages long, but incredibly detailed about what choices lead to what, and what to do and not to do.

Good luck. (y)

Az~Hina

Jul 22, 2019
can someone reupload the hq version to uploadhaven? link is broken, or maybe a website with decent download speed like gofile, racacty is downloading at like 200kb/s... man i miss nopy

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
well...somebody clearly saw the film Lost in Translation starring Bill Murray and ScarJo. Even had the same hidden whispered dialogue we don't hear (You can google what Murray actually said to ScarJo to find out). But this game CLEARLY takes more than just inspiration from that great film.

Reactions: romcio703

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mc should have invited record company boss to double team melody during xmas party. :p

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2020
mc should have invited record company boss to double team melody during xmas party. :p @ mark takagi
I'm fairly sure that one of the bonus scenes that was scripted (but alas with no images, and is thus text only) has a scene where the record company boss, Hank, is the name you're looking for and MC DP Melody.

keshouhin

Feb 2, 2019
sorry for shitting up the thread but I could not install this game on Android v11.
I have enough data capacity in my phone but every time I try to install it, error pops up that reads "app not installed"
Anyone with solution or same problem?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sorry for shitting up the thread but I could not install this game on Android v11.
I have enough data capacity in my phone but every time I try to install it, error pops up that reads "app not installed"
Anyone with solution or same problem?
i think you can blame google on that since android 11 isn't that compatible.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes