4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Ok I didn't know what I mess up but I guess I tried to do right just one question about Koko was soppost have 7 key when she asked me for it offer or after?
You have to have at 385 points and the seventh key BEFORE Koko asks about the tour support slot and you have to choose "Take The Lead" instead of "This is Your Chance" before Melody goes on stage at the Palace Ballroom show

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
I've been wondering for a while now...

how many endings are there for this game? I've been down the main path, ending up with Melody. I think there is a path with her aunt and also with your neighbor.

What other endings are there?

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020

how many endings are there for this game? I've been down the main path, ending up with Melody. I think there is a path with her aunt and also with your neighbor.

Off the top of my head..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jack0h
Jun 13, 2021
I have question melody point max seem only reach 378 when meeting Koko I was following walkthrough and mod walkthrough is there something I missed get 7 key in melody path? Do I need to be relationship with melody friends or melody need relationship with them to get full extended of points for 7 key?

Last edited:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I have question melody point max seem only reach 378 when meeting Koko I was following walkthrough and mod walkthrough is there something I missed get 7 key in melody path? Do I need to be relationship with melody friends or melody need relationship with them to get full extended of points for 7 key?
You need to be in a relationship with Melody and nobody else

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021

Amy ending (where you marry her and Melody becomes your niece)
Rebecca (neighbor) ending
Isabella ending
Bethany ending (BAD!!!!!!!!!)
Melody Good Ending (where she has a kid)
Melody Superstar/Perfect ending

then you have the MFF/MFFF stuff with Melody and her friends (3some/Harem routes)

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I have been relationship with melody only but point at 378 when I reach Koko offer slot I don't think I mess up
Alright, keep going after the Koko meeting on the side of the stage. Make sure you stick with Melody's relationship. You don't have much more to do before hitting 400 points. Keep being loyal to Melody, but if you need the walkthrough, I have attached it below..

Just make sure not to get her pregnant at all, or else it screws up everything

Last edited:
Reactions: djerkovic

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
So melody doesn't need be relationship with Sophia?
That's right. You need to be ONLY on the Melody path. No lesbian with Sophia or Xianne, only you and her. No one else, AND you can't allow a separate relationship between Sophia and Xianne either.

Last edited:

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Alright, keep going after the Koko meeting on the side of the stage. Make sure you stick with Melody's relationship. You don't have much more to do before hitting 400 points. Keep being loyal to Melody, but if you need the walkthrough, I have attached it below..

Just make sure not to get her pregnant at all, or else it screws up everything
I seem to recall at one point, where she's playing the lounge gig, the choice comes up that she can accept the offer to play there, but she's never become a star. Is that one of the bad ends, or can you still end up with Melody after that?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I seem to recall at one point, where she's playing the lounge gig, the choice comes up that she can accept the offer to play there, but she's never become a star. Is that one of the bad ends, or can you still end up with Melody after that?
she'll be just a regular singer but still they should end up together. it is bad ending (depending pov).

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I've done the Superstar ending every time but once, where she has a kid. I haven't seen much of the other endings. Someone else may be able to help with that.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes