4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

code991

Aug 21, 2021
When you first meet isabella, does having sex with her impact the requirements for the perfect ending?

Should i disable the path with her as soon as it appears? Is is the same with the other girls?

maygallen

Nov 14, 2021
View attachment 155800

Overview:
You play a session musician who has had a busy lifestyle, having worked in various cities and towns across the country. This has been your life, ever since you graduated from college, where you attained a degree in the field of Music. Once returning home, you decide to leave the place you grew up in, to start a new life and a fresh start in another town. You have also decided to take a break from the job you know so well, to focus on a brand-new career. You’re just not sure what that will be yet. In order to keep the money coming in, you decide to take up a job offer, tutoring Melody, the niece of a woman you meet by chance via an online marketplace. Melody is currently studying music in college, so having an experienced tutor is pretty important for her chosen career path.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-28
Release Date: 2019-12-28
Developer: MrDots Games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.00 Extras
Language: English
Other games: Dating My Daughter - Sunshine Love
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Codes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux (HQ/5.9GB): - MEGA - -
Win/Linux
(1.8GB): - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Others:
UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED* - Modded Android*

Extras: WALKTHROUGH - -
- SIGS
Thanks h4xoor and Maldus for the links. * This unofficial version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 155779 View attachment 155780 View attachment 155781 View attachment 155782 View attachment 155783 View attachment 155784 View attachment 155785 View attachment 155786
View attachment 80628 View attachment 80629 View attachment 80631 View attachment 80633 View attachment 80635 View attachment 80636 View attachment 80638
like it so much

Jun 13, 2021
I have question biting 7 key getting offered Koko which something I keep on missing something to get...was I supposed not be relationship to get it?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I have question biting 7 key getting offered Koko which something I keep on missing something to get...was I supposed not be relationship to get it?
You need 385 points if I remember correctly, to get the seventh key, AND you need to choose "Take the Lead" instead of "This is Your Chance" AAANNND you need to be ONLY, and I mean ONLY, on the Melody path for all that to happen

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
7 keys or over 400 pts to see all scenes with melody besides not seeing others.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
So I not soppost not to be relationship with other girls?
If you want the Melody superstar/perfect ending, you have to be with Melody ONLY, get all seven keys, and at least 385 points. If you want MFF/MFFF, then screw everyone that's friends with Melody (Sophia and Xianne)

You need 385 points if I remember correctly, to get the seventh key, AND you need to choose "Take the Lead" instead of "This is Your Chance" AAANNND you need to be ONLY, and I mean ONLY, on the Melody path for all that to happen (Koko, perfect ending, etc)

If you're short on points, then you made some wrong choices

If you want the good ending, where Melody has a kid, impregnate her on Week 14.

If you want to use a walkthrough to get a certain ending, check the attached file below

Jun 13, 2021
If you want the Melody superstar/perfect ending, you have to be with Melody ONLY, get all seven keys, and at least 385 points. If you want MFF/MFFF, then screw everyone that's friends with Melody (Sophia and Xianne)

You need 385 points if I remember correctly, to get the seventh key, AND you need to choose "Take the Lead" instead of "This is Your Chance" AAANNND you need to be ONLY, and I mean ONLY, on the Melody path for all that to happen (Koko, perfect ending, etc)

If you're short on points, then you made some wrong choices

If you want the good ending, where Melody has a kid, impregnate her on Week 14.

If you want to use a walkthrough to get a certain ending, check the attached file below
Ok I didn't know what I mess up but I guess I tried to do right just one question about Koko was soppost have 7 key when she asked me for it offer or after?

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes