4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I have to admit, I marathoned this game until the beginning of Week 6 last night and jumped on it right away this morning about an hour ago. I absolutely love this game, easily in my Top 5, maybe my top 3 (which means I'll have to change my sig images a bit) but it's wonderful. It's just a breath of fresh air this game.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Well, finished this game just a few minutes ago. 402 points and everything that goes along with it. I went back and did the other, more sadder ending (non-Perfect) and I had to stop it once I saw the MC touring and her with the kid I felt so bad.

But a beautiful, very heartwarming game, wonderfully written. Melody is drop dead gorgeous and I am just in love with this game.

Reactions: Uthuriel

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
doubt m's mc is touring all the time and he is prolly home when m goes singing.

doesn't really matter since devs have canonized perfect ending.

Bruce Banner

Feb 21, 2021
Can anyone share the soundtrack link of Melody ? I thought the song choices were great and unique and now I need them in my collection . If anyone can share that would be a great help

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can anyone share the soundtrack link of Melody ? I thought the song choices were great and unique and now I need them in my collection . If anyone can share that would be a great help
search thread, songs should be named somewhere. music folder itself is near 500MB.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
There's something about this game I truly love and adore.

The progression of the relationship between Melody & the MC; strangers, then friends, then good friends, lovers/being a couple, she moves in, etc. Every stage in this game is so good and so wholesome when you're just on her path and ignore everyone else.

I'm playing the game again today from the beginning and it's the third time in less than 10 days I've done it, maybe less than a week. Not many games have those stages in relationships like that. Earning the keys to get to the next level is a good way to show the progression. I just love this game so much. Yeah it takes a while to play through but it does warm the heart, at least mine.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I did a Becca solo path and it hurt emotionally to do it! I mean, Becca had eveything I, as a player, might want. Looks, sexiness, honesty, shyness, etc. But (and it makes sense in a game called "Melody") it's so damned OBVIOUS you should be with Melody... (Note, I've played the game before a couple of times and always meant to do a Becca route) I can only assume the other side characters felt equally hollow.... Now, back to finish my Melody solo and melody 4some routes so I can feel better :)

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I did a Becca solo path and it hurt emotionally to do it! I mean, Becca had eveything I, as a player, might want. Looks, sexiness, honesty, shyness, etc. But (and it makes sense in a game called "Melody") it's so damned OBVIOUS you should be with Melody... (Note, I've played the game before a couple of times and always meant to do a Becca route) I can only assume the other side characters felt equally hollow.... Now, back to finish my Melody solo and melody 4some routes so I can feel better :)
I was never pulled in any of the other girls' directions. Locked out the threesome/lesbian stuff and all of the other girls. Only one I kept open was Amy's only because you get some extra points with Melody buying the more expensive perfume. Played this game three times (finishing my third run tomorrow) and it will always be pure Melody.

Plus with the way the endings work in this game, I would never do that to her. I did the Good ending once, was pretty sad and I vowed never to do it again

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
If you think the Becca path hurt emotionally, play a Bethany path.

I was never pulled in any of the other girls' directions. Locked out the threesome/lesbian stuff and all of the other girls. Only one I kept open was Amy's only because you get some extra points with Melody buying the more expensive perfume. Played this game three times (finishing my third run tomorrow) and it will always be pure Melody.

Plus with the way the endings work in this game, I would never do that to her. I did the Good ending once, was pretty sad and I vowed never to do it again
You have to try an Amy path once. It has a good ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
If you think the Becca path hurt emotionally, play a Bethany path.

You have to try an Amy path once. It has a good ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just finished my third run at this game and I could never not do Melody's solo path. As a musician, well, former musician myself, doing anything but her full Solo route would be wrong; her tours, her success, it would feel wrong to me.

I have a mantra, a philosophy, in VNs: "One girl for one game." And with how wonderful this game and the script is, it could never not be Melody. The connection of emotion and love between the MC and Melody is just too good to give up.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I agree with the solo Melody route being the best (for me). I also did a 4some route and my only disappointment is that you couldn't get superstar ending which seemed a bit odd as literally the only choices that changed were ti add xianne and sophie. Not sure how that had any realistic effect on Kokos decision....

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I agree with the solo Melody route being the best (for me). I also did a 4some route and my only disappointment is that you couldn't get superstar ending which seemed a bit odd as literally the only choices that changed were ti add xianne and sophie. Not sure how that had any realistic effect on Kokos decision....
Yup. No messing with the other girls, or allowing the other girls to be in lesbian relationships, which is fine by me. I have Lain's gallery mod, if I wanted to see those types of scenes, but I don't, and I wouldn't want to take away Melody's dream just because I wanted an MFF/MFFF with the other girls.

This game is all about her & making her happy, not to get her involved in a mini-harem or getting her pregnant at 19.

Reactions: Jumbi and faradhii

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Yup. No messing with the other girls, or allowing the other girls to be in lesbian relationships, which is fine by me. I have Lain's gallery mod, if I wanted to see those types of scenes, but I don't, and I wouldn't want to take away Melody's dream just because I wanted an MFF/MFFF with the other girls.

This game is all about her & making her happy, not to get her involved in a mini-harem or getting her pregnant at 19.
Totally agree. The only extra I can add is that MC thinks Melody is safe on the pill (yes, I know it's not 100%). So there would be very little reason to use the pullout method as they'd been having regular bouts of unprotected sex prior to wee 13 (or 14 I forget which).

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes