4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Still depends on the inheritance laws of the country. Here you would have to pay tax even if the house is gifted to you while the parent is still alive.

Also, I guess the facepalms you receive have nothing to do with the intent of lowering your likes. Pretty much nobody here cares about that.
Was that a CDU/CSU decision? :KEK:

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I keep saying that I will replay to get the perfect ending but I find making the choices so difficult. Is there another way to get it without having to do a full replay?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I keep saying that I will replay to get the perfect ending but I find making the choices so difficult. Is there another way to get it without having to do a full replay?
cheating to get enuf points. wt and wt-mod help (if links still work) on replay.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Install WT mod and don't cheat on Melody.

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
I enjoyed it as a casual play through, but there were some things I wasn't fond of

• The girls appearances didn't match their ages IMO
  • The whole MC not standing up to his ex/ the whole ex blackmail bullshit.
  • Repetitive at times
  • Dialogue was weak in a lot of places

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
italian translation patch have many maqny sentences in english...there is any fix for this? thanks

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
not mentioned but in sl time it's been 10 or so years since this ended so quite unlikely that no kids during that time.
Because of not mentioning the mc, and if I'm not mistaken that it was ALMOST implied that Melody might sometimes, "join" the brides, it almost felt like no mc with melody was like the canon thing

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Because of not mentioning the mc, and if I'm not mistaken that it was ALMOST implied that Melody might sometimes, "join" the brides, it almost felt like no mc with melody was like the canon thing
mc stayed home to take care of kids. don't see how they could have split.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes