4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a torrent for HQ version?
I can not download from these links.

at your own risk, . no idea if it has seeders.

from what hosts you can dl?

drewahood

Feb 29, 2020
I hate that I ever started this game. It makes it extremely hard to play other games that have subpar writing and stories. So thanks.

kabaji9

Apr 7, 2021
Thanks for the game, finished it in 24 hours, got good ending, there was minor things i didn't like, but overall it was good experience, and i really respect that it was a longer game.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Thanks for the game, finished it in 24 hours, got good ending, there was minor things i didn't like, but overall it was good experience, and i really respect that it was a longer game.
Now try going for the perfect ending. :D

Reactions: Jumbi

Zvone23

Feb 20, 2019
Hey, is there a way to enable back button or quick save? I hate saving each time to see different options or dialogue.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey, is there a way to enable back button or quick save? I hate saving each time to see different options or dialogue.
editing code. this explains how to deny rollback.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
There are two specific girls from the preview gallery that really caught my attention (featured in the attached pictures). How much content is there with either of them? Secondly, are there proper story paths to pursue them or are they more of a side characters? Thanks for the info!

View attachment 1159558 View attachment 1159559
Melody is the main girl, of course. Both Rebecca and Izzy have individual solo endings though (not involving Melody).

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Yeah, to be honest, I only played the three Melody ends (and got the three bad ones on the way) and the Rebecca one.

To add: Don't expect them to be as involved as the main girl endings though. When you fulfill the prerequisites at a certain point the story branches off to the ending montage with the chosen girl.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There are two specific girls from the preview gallery that really caught my attention (featured in the attached pictures). How much content is there with either of them? Secondly, are there proper story paths to pursue them or are they more of a side characters? Thanks for the info!
you can choose to wet your dick on every pussy but at keymomements (wt tells those) you need to be in relationship with only mel or aunt or it's gameover and eventually ditch aunty, izzy and beccy if you want to end with melody but won't reach perfect ending that way (unless you edit save).

Jul 21, 2020
I find it interesting that there are two of the fantasy scenes that have CG renders made for them, but cannot accessed from the fantasy scenes menu (without a mod) and there are two scenes with scripts written up that have no CG's, do you reckon we're ever going to see them?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I find it interesting that there are two of the fantasy scenes that have CG renders made for them, but cannot accessed from the fantasy scenes menu (without a mod) and there are two scenes with scripts written up that have no CG's, do you reckon we're ever going to see them?
those 2 fantasy scenes aren't made by dev and no we won't see those unfinished scenes.

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2020
those 2 fantasy scenes aren't made by dev and no we won't see those unfinished scenes.
Hi there, I think you misunderstand me good sir. These unfinished scenes, apart from having the dialogue scripts accessed by a mod, A note from the changelog of V.100 reads as follows

"Unfortunately, we ran out of time to add two more special scenes to the Fantasy Scenes gallery. If we find some time in the future, then we may still add them in as the scenes have already been written up for them."

I think I know what scenes the MrDots crew are referring to and am curious if actual renders will ever see the light of day.

I hope I have cleared matters up

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi there, I think you misunderstand me good sir. These unfinished scenes, apart from having the dialogue scripts accessed by a mod, A note from the changelog of V.100 reads as follows

"Unfortunately, we ran out of time to add two more special scenes to the Fantasy Scenes gallery. If we find some time in the future, then we may still add them in as the scenes have already been written up for them."

I think I know what scenes the MrDots crew are referring to and am curious if actual renders will ever see the light of day.

I hope I have cleared matters up
no i didn't, melody with her uncle and mel and auntie aren't made by devs (game is patreon friendly so no incest). those 2 unfinished scenes most likely won't see daylight.

Jul 21, 2020
no i didn't, melody with her uncle and mel and auntie aren't made by devs (game is patreon friendly so no incest). those 2 unfinished scenes most likely won't see daylight.
I'm aware that the game was made as a patreon-friendly alternative, hence why their other game DMD is on another funding site (for obvious reasons). To me the MC/Melody/Amy threesome and the Melody/Arnold fantasy scenes looked legit and not fan-made, and just to point out these were extracted from the fantasy.rpa file within the game itself, so am not plucking this out of thin air, the renders are there, just those two scenes are not accessable from the game's fantasy scenes menu (without a mod), though I can understand why this might be owing to Melody being a patreon-friendly game.

The point I am making is that; the developers mentioned in the changelog for V1.00 that there were two fantasy scenes they had not gotten around to producing renders for (similar in escense to the fantasy foursome scene in DMD with F/D/Elena & Jennifer, where the text dialogue could be read without any accompanying renders). Through a mod I was able view the dialogue for these scenes, and was purely wondering if at some point in the future, we might be able to see them. As one fantasy scene in particular caught my attention as it featured a type of sex scene not exactly common in most games, that I am massive fan of.

I understand if this not exactly high on the list of MrDot's development team's priorty wise, this was more just expressing an interest if these may actually come to fruitation. Phew, hope this makes things clearer.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes