4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
so wait, I'm 3/4 of the way through, what do you need for the superstar ending?
Go for only Melody, do not choose to have sophia/xianne lesbian and not cum inside melody in the last few sex scene. if you are using the walkthrough mod you will see the option to cum inside is not green. If you cum inside you get the family ending.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so wait, I'm 3/4 of the way through, what do you need for the superstar ending?
melody only (besides izzy when haven't met melody yet), get 6 keys (piano) or 400+ points..

also when i finished this game don't think i had fi+xi locked on superstar path (could check it but don't want to).

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Go for only Melody, do not choose to have sophia/xianne lesbian and not cum inside melody in the last few sex scene. if you are using the walkthrough mod you will see the option to cum inside is not green. If you cum inside you get the family ending.
ahh...thanks for the info!

gixxer750

Jan 17, 2021
Has anyone tried using a save editor to see all endings of the game instead of replaying it all the way through multiple times? If so, would any save near the end work?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Has anyone tried using a save editor to see all endings of the game instead of replaying it all the way through multiple times? If so, would any save near the end work?
with the MOD you open and close the relationships with the different girls. you can see the different endings quite quickly

Reactions: pgm_01

gixxer750

Jan 17, 2021
with the MOD you open and close the relationships with the different girls. you can see the different endings quite quickly
Oh, ok. So if I have a save near the end and just flip the girls to locked, I'll be able to get through to all the endings? Provided I meet the point thresholds for Melody of course?

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Finally got around to finishing that game and i've got to say that IDIOT that choose that sophia/xianne lesbian route automatically disqualifies you from the getting the superstar ending should be banned from ever writing a script. I had 405 points, didn't cum inside and never touched sophia/xianne and only got the good ending just because i decided it would be nice for the other 2 LIs to end up together. Used same save and locked the lesbian route got me the superstar ending. How the fuck is that a decider for melody being successful or not ?
Totally agree with you. Made the game a disappointment for me. Do everything right but still lose.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok cool. Then just reload that save at the final week and toggle the relationships as needed to see the various endings?
2 endings, superstar and family (with or w/o cumming inside her during last week). on latter path you can keep fi and xi around if you want. not counting previous bad endings.

mrrxy

Feb 10, 2021
Anyone can't play in fullscreen mode? If i active fullscreen mode, the window only fixes to top left

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well she appeared in fi's and xi's weddings in sl so pretty sure she will appear in dmd wedding too.

Reactions: Ozzfest

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Both games in the same universe story wise or just same character names/models?
all current mrdots games happen in same universe and don't think that will change in future either since he/they know that players like cameos of other games lis on other games.

fi+xi also made short appearance (1 pic) during their travels on other dev's game.

Reactions: gixxer750

freewill15

Feb 13, 2021
Totally agree with you. Made the game a disappointment for me. Do everything right but still lose.
Is the plot dev a female? how tf is non harem a perfect ending? Don't call it a perfect ending if it's doesn't even have the same perks from good ending included.

Besides that, enjoyed the game a lot, appreciate the effort to make this completed.

• Haha
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is the plot dev a female? how tf is non harem a perfect ending? Don't call it a perfect ending if it's doesn't even have the same perks from good ending included.

Besides that, enjoyed the game a lot, appreciate the effort to make this completed.
devs are males afaik.

Reactions: freewill15
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes