4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020
i completed melody with good and perfect ending
but i just cant get myself to go for any other girl's ending
the story of mc and melody is so well written that you never even consider to go for any other girl (atleast thats what i think)
whatever you want to say about the dev but you all might agree with me that mr dots knows how to write a story

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
the story of mc and melody is so well written that you never even consider to go for any other girl (atleast thats what i think)
whatever you want to say about the dev but you all might agree with me that mr dots knows how to write a story
others (becca and m's aunt) endings aren't as great as m's ending but still nice, ending with ex-gf is bad.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

in my opinion the ending with Melody's aunt is a good ending, in some ways the most normal one

the others nothing special

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020
in my opinion the ending with Melody's aunt is a good ending, in some ways the most normal one

the others nothing special
true but when you decide to leave with beth in any other girl's path
the day you are leaving melody comes and sings the song she has written for mc
reading the lyrics of the song makes me wishing that there should have been a choice to give her a final kiss even though nothing happen between melody and mc
or some more control over mc to kick beth out or get a blackmail plan with melody

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Maybe I'm drunk but I dont remember any sophia in sunshine and I'm sure the asian chick is different... either way I'll make them straight :)
you are drunk, it's big scene in sl on siblings hotel and none (fi, xi and m) haven't aged at all.

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
Find a problem: i followed the walkthrough and noticed that Amy's route locked despite that i did like written there. (I bought expensive perfume and Arnold will attend Amy's birthday). So i forced to cheat a little and unlock it within relationships tab.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Find a problem: i followed the walkthrough and noticed that Amy's route locked despite that i did like written there. (I bought expensive perfume and Arnold will attend Amy's birthday). So i forced to cheat a little and unlock it within relationships tab.
you prolly missed something. are you on amy solo path or dating others too?

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes