4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

haiba886

Apr 9, 2018
I just started the game and the dialogue so far is alright but sometimes they say weird shit normal people don't say like Isabelle saying "Hi brother" or Amy saying, "I'm one of a kind my good man!".

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
I just started the game and the dialogue so far is alright but sometimes they say weird shit normal people don't say like Isabelle saying "Hi brother" or Amy saying, "I'm one of a kind my good man!".
I don't mean to cause a kerfuffle my good man, but I must respectfully disagree with you on this point. My colleagues and I, most certainly do say such things! :geek:

haiba886

Apr 9, 2018
I don't mean to cause a kerfuffle my good man, but I must respectfully disagree with you on this point. My colleagues and I, most certainly do say such things! :geek:
That's cool, you do you my good sir. I can't imagine any normal woman Isabelle's age dropping that line though.

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Starting with Melody route in mind, fall for the hot redhead with glasses instead. Sorry Melody, Rebecca is the BEST.
Yes she is. I wish she had been the main girl instead of Melody or possibly maybe Mr Dots will make a spinoff with her being the main girl. That would be awesome. :love:

I'd also like to see a spinoff with Sophia, one were she isn't full on lesbian. I really liked her and I think she would be a lot of fun as a main girl as well. :love: Of course Rebecca is still my favorite though.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sophie's book in dmd-verse is closed and locked. becca might appear on other game but possibly not same becca.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Finally got around to finishing that game and i've got to say that IDIOT that choose that sophia/xianne lesbian route automatically disqualifies you from the getting the superstar ending should be banned from ever writing a script. I had 405 points, didn't cum inside and never touched sophia/xianne and only got the good ending just because i decided it would be nice for the other 2 LIs to end up together. Used same save and locked the lesbian route got me the superstar ending. How the fuck is that a decider for melody being successful or not ?

Reactions: Mmushy

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Finally got around to finishing that game and i've got to say that IDIOT that choose that sophia/xianne lesbian route automatically disqualifies you from the getting the superstar ending should be banned from ever writing a script. I had 405 points, didn't cum inside and never touched sophia/xianne and only got the good ending just because i decided it would be nice for the other 2 LIs to end up together. Used same save and locked the lesbian route got me the superstar ending. How the fuck is that a decider for melody being successful or not ?
so wait, I'm 3/4 of the way through, what do you need for the superstar ending?

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes