4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
He's selling other people's work as if it was his? What an asshole! The devs should know about this.
not 1st nor last time that happens.

First think that came into mind was how Nightwish kicked Tarja 15 years ago (i am fucking old, damn). The exception that proves the rule i quess.
well nightwish changed their musicstyle and tarja turunen didn't fit on that.

Reactions: User1230

Vollkorntoast

Dec 10, 2020
"Expose her breasts"

"Hey you have unlocked a new realtionship level", so you will see nothing because this pop up message will hide everything. :D

Also an error message:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "week_9_00.rpyc", line 1574, in script
  File "D:\Melody-100-pcExtrasIncluded\Melody-1.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1554, in execute
    next_node(self.items[choice][2][0])
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Melody 1.00
Sat Jan 02 13:35:59 2021

Vollkorntoast

Dec 10, 2020
well you'll see her breasts many many times later.
Of course :D that moment was more something like hmm you are watching a movie in cinema and in the best scene of this movie there is a big guy in front of you need to get up from his chair, and want to go to toilet.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
jande21 Uploadhaven (Win HQ) gives me a 404 Error for the file (after you click download). Tested both Opera and Firefox.

No idea as it`s all in Italian. They have a lot of the VN`s from on here but changed the names.
What a scummy asshole.
He's selling other people's work as if it was his? What an asshole! The devs should know about this.
The page "services and prices" states: " This website is dedicated to deliver naughty, adult games translated in italian language. We weekly update the website with new games. "
I hope they have a license to sell the translated games (as it often happens with Japanese games). The page "general-terms-and-conditions" reports the firm's name, address and phone number, they apparently look legit.

Amiracle4

Mar 24, 2019
Awesome game, would give it 9/10. I really enjoyed playing it and hope to see another great games from the dev. A little critique though:

Kinda weird how the characters have 4 expressions all the time, it got a bit weird after some time. Bigger problem i had is with characters Bethany and Steve though, they are ruining their story acts kinda hard. For the beginning they are essential, sure. But after some time it's just crappy forcing. They act more and more irrational until it's just a mess.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well dev has 2 other games going on, dating my daughter and sunshine love.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I enjoyed the game until the end. I got the Good ending.
But to get the perfect ending you have to be strictly monogamous on the melody path. If you follow this path you will also miss a lot of the game's content.
Personally I see successfully juggling relationships as being part of the winning formula. In this game, it's not.

_V_-_

Nov 23, 2020
I enjoyed the game until the end. I got the Good ending.
But to get the perfect ending you have to be strictly monogamous on the melody path. If you follow this path you will also miss a lot of the game's content.
Personally I see successfully juggling relationships as being part of the winning formula. In this game, it's not.
can you tell you picture account from what game?

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Just outstanding i have to say.

Ive come to visual novels just recently, played 6 so far.

But i played so many other games, mainly focused on Relationship-telling and good story telling.

Melody is unbelievable great. Kinda not that what you expect from an "adult" VN, cause for the most other games in this genre its more or less about sex and getting the charactres into it.

But the focus in Melody is mainly on the relationship between all charactres (of course there are many sex-scenes in there as well), and that work incredible great.

Im usally not built close to the water, but this game catches me every minute.

The charactre of Melody is absolute lovable, so no problem at all to be monogamous here to reach the perfect ending. In the other adult VNs the goal is just to get all the girls in the bed, but to do so here will not work out, and thats turns out to be a good idea for the game. At some point you clearly cant go "for everything" and the desicions you made (nearly every single one of them) have a huge impact how the relationships evolve.

I really enjoyed this game very much, best VN i ever played. Thans a lot creating this!

But one little note... "Pulling out" is just no way of protection. :)

styrany

Dec 25, 2020
Question probably asked like thousand times already, but I haven't found any really good answer: Any recommendations for game like Melody? By that I mean game that doesn't go straight forward into sex just from the get-go, but builds the relationship first instead.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Question probably asked like thousand times already, but I haven't found any really good answer: Any recommendations for game like Melody? By that I mean game that doesn't go straight forward into sex just from the get-go, but builds the relationship first instead.
dots other games, ptolemy's games, perverteer's games and .........

Reactions: styrany

styrany

Dec 25, 2020
dots other games, ptolemy's games, perverteer's games and .........
I've read about DMD, it's incest isn't it? I am not into this kind of thing. I am fine with forbidden love theme (teacher-student) but incest is too much. Other game of Mr Dots is not finished yet if I recall correctly. I haven't heard about other developers you mentioned yet, I will check the reviews. Thanks.
Would you be kind to recommend any specific title?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've read about DMD, it's incest isn't it? I am not into this kind of thing. I am fine with forbidden love theme (teacher-student) but incest is too much. Other game of Mr Dots is not finished yet if I recall correctly. I haven't heard about other developers you mentioned yet, I will check the reviews. Thanks.
Would you be kind to recommend any specific title?
i could but can't, mods are against talking about other games on diff. dev's game thread.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: styrany
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes