4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Another stupid question: if I want to do one of the lesbian paths, does that mean I should unlock only that path or that path plus the individual paths for the involved women?
if you want fi + m lesbian then only their lesbian path, if you want to fi + xi then just their no m and if 4some then all those paths.

GoreGrindGeek

Nov 24, 2018
GoreGrindGeek

1. mc isn't music teacher and not expert on all instruments
2. no1 gives a shit if things are right or just look right to non-professionals
It's unprofessional to misinform a student in such a way. As a woodwind player, I give a shit.
It's like saying spelling, syntax and punctuation don't matter in a fucking text-based game. If this is a realistic game where the results of a playthrough depend on the player picking "correct" choices, and some of those choices come from questions on music, the questions should be answerable, and the answers to them should be correct, otherwise it defeats the purpose of having those questions in the game to begin with.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leina

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Still playing through and since the game is "Melody", I decided to go the Melody route.
Reached the point where Becca breaks up with MC. I am glad the Dev made it sweet and nice as I really like Becca. She's actually the kind of girl I would fall for.
Would be nice if DEV could do a Melody epilogue that's about Becca's move to the big city and her finding herself

bbking42

Aug 3, 2020
Still playing through and since the game is "Melody", I decided to go the Melody route.
Reached the point where Becca breaks up with MC. I am glad the Dev made it sweet and nice as I really like Becca. She's actually the kind of girl I would fall for.
Would be nice if DEV could do a Melody epilogue that's about Becca's move to the big city and her finding herself
If you take the non Ideal route for both girls(slip up in 1 decision on each), you get to see how awful both Becca and Melody truly are. You are chattel to them really, discarded on irrational whim.

If someone made a BDSM game solely with them as targets, I would be the first Patron. They deserve to suffer.

Had to choke down their game content once I saw how they could actually be. I escape reality to play a game, then escape the real fictional them and personally invent a separate fictional them to finish the game. HARD WORK, especially with all that boring music talk(some was good but it literally consumed the game).

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
If you take the non Ideal route for both girls(slip up in 1 decision on each), you get to see how awful both Becca and Melody truly are. You are chattel to them really, discarded on irrational whim.
I think the dev just put these scenes to make the player feel like it's a game, and as such, the player can lose if he plays it wrong. If you look at this storywise, that Melody's guitar scene doesn't even make any sense, as Melody breaks up if her guitar gets destroied, but if that don't happen she says she would rather lose the guitar then lose the MC...:confused: but if you look at this as a game, what fun has a game that you win no matter what?

bbking42

Aug 3, 2020
I think the dev just put these scenes to make the player feel like it's a game, and as such, the player can lose if he plays it wrong. If you look at this storywise, that Melody's guitar scene doesn't even make any sense, as Melody breaks up if her guitar gets destroied, but if that don't happen she says she would rather lose the guitar then lose the MC...:confused: but if you look at this as a game, what fun has a game that you win no matter what?
Yeah , I imagine being relationship ending events, not much priority was given to writing them. I understand, but I still want a BDSM game with Becca and Melody so I can support it. I don't even really like BDSM either, it's more of a need not a want with those 2 girls.

Reactions: HornyGamer95

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
This fucking scumbag is selling Melody on here, as well as other games.

Amiracle4

Mar 24, 2019
Somewhere during week 8 (i think) when chatting with Melody, there is this:

"And if you're ever going to be the front woman for any band, then you're the one person that can't be replaced.'

First think that came into mind was how Nightwish kicked Tarja 15 years ago (i am fucking old, damn). The exception that proves the rule i quess.

Reactions: User1230
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes