4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I agree there was no need but i though i would have used the courtesy anyway. I just though it was a bit harsh, at that point of the story, after so many hours, no side relationships ongoing and an insane high Melody scrore not to get the best ending. I personally think that VNs should allow much more "freerouting" and leave the crucial decisions to the last act of the game, as a principle. I mean, a partner can't blame you if you date around before there is an actual commitment between you two.

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
Just finished the game with the "perfect ending" and I must say, it was a nice ending but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you go full Melody route, you only have a brief interaction with Becca. It wouldn't be unusual to forget the neighbor you only met once or twice. Plus the meeting was in the future. Being with Melody would make you forget those others.

tommo1707

Sep 28, 2020
What happens if you carry on seeing Sophia and/or Xianne if you're not seeing Melody or any of the other girls romantically? Does it lead to a bad ending or just a general meh ending?

Sugriwa

Aug 22, 2020
Ok. How on earth the dev managed to create animated sex scenes. Jiggly boobs, ass and all but couldn't be bothered to make guitar strap?
Absolutely barbaric!

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Ok. How on earth the dev managed to create animated sex scenes. Jiggly boobs, ass and all but couldn't be bothered to make guitar strap?
Absolutely barbaric!
You really care about guitar strap when you see "animated sex scenes. Jiggly boobs, ass and all"?
I didn't even think about some goddamn guitar strap. Moreover, I didn't even look at the guitar ;)

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes