4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

bbking42

Aug 3, 2020
Bruhh,thats funny because she is kinda adorable and truly act like a women..she aint cheap like some other girls nowadays..pretty rare when MC is the first one make her feel how the sex work..actually kinda her first time since she traumatized after her first time before kinda harsh and make her scared to have sex for a looong time...Conclusion:she still pure as a virgin:sneaky:
Yes she is like real girls I've know. Complete DUNG.

You help her through her emotional relationship baggage. She calls it quits on you after one accidental name slip at DINNER YOU ARE MAKING FOR HER!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
cuz you are supposed to date 1 girl/woman per play.
except for Melody's friends, those are less of a problem ...

it's silly enough that having an affair with Xianne is legitimate, but with Rebecca or Izy it immediately leads to a breakup and with Amy even to a game over

in reality then the game over with Amy is the most sensible of all.

Reactions: LSC82

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
xi and fi are just sidechars looking for some meat occasionally instead veggies all the time.
Fi is understandable, she is her best friend, they have sexual attraction between them ... okay, where you eat in two you also eat in three

but Xianne ...

bbking42

Aug 3, 2020
cuz you are supposed to date 1 girl/woman per play.
I realize now that you can avoid that slip up in mentioning Bethany(through choices) and avoid breaking up with Becca. How do you forget the low character Becca displayed and continue on seeing her. No thanks. TOXIC

I'm referring to the kitchen dinner choice on weak 8 in regards to Becca.

Basically no matter which girl you choose, you live your life on her coattails. Not really liking that much.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
1st I like the game mostly. I have to rant here though.

Melody just pushed my dealbreaker button. Another scummy chick! Why?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree with you, that scene is very strange.

also shortly before Melody says she is ready to give up the guitar as long as MC stays there with her, and MC's responsibility in pushing Steve to break the guitar is to try to convince him not to break it ...

pretty silly game over

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
1st I like the game mostly. I have to rant here though.

Melody just pushed my dealbreaker button. Another scummy chick! Why?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Steve kept her guitar when she broke up with him. He wouldn't give it back. When a crazy ex steals something you hold dearly, you make them pay.

RJ24

Jan 15, 2019
Played till the end. Got all endings. I must say this game is one of the best i've played tbh. Quality Artwork / Images. Great Story elements aside from Rebecca being well her. Though it's a representative that there are people like her in this world. I mean cmon this game has come from the Dev who made DmD, so how much more can I even praise em.
Recommended must play. Amazing visual novel. Kudos to you Sir for creating a masterpiece.

Reactions: emirRR3V
Oct 1, 2020
Played till the end. Got all endings. I must say this game is one of the best i've played tbh. Quality Artwork / Images. Great Story elements aside from Rebecca being well her. Though it's a representative that there are people like her in this world. I mean cmon this game has come from the Dev who made DmD, so how much more can I even praise em.
Recommended must play. Amazing visual novel. Kudos to you Sir for creating a masterpiece.
Melody is a cutie. Watching her change into a sexy rockstar is so good. She is a little minx by the end of it...or pregnant hihi.

Reactions: RJ24

Miskatonic81

Aug 2, 2020
Game has been pretty good so far, good renders and animations. MC kind of rubs me the wrong way, and some of his lines are so corny it makes me want to play a corruption game. Maybe F95 has ruined me

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Wish there was more of Isabella :cry:
As i said before, ok, Melody is the titular character, but she is so damn in the way all the time that, if you dare to pursuite any other route, it feels like a side story and you barely have any play time with the lady. And i personally liked Melody as much as a monday morning where everyone has a day off except you. Too bad because this one is one of the best made games of the site.

Reactions: bbking42

bbking42

Aug 3, 2020
As i said before, ok, Melody is the titular character, but she is so damn in the way all the time that, if you dare to pursuite any other route, it feels like a side story and you barely have any play time with the lady. And i personally liked Melody as much as a monday morning where everyone has a day off except you. Too bad because this one is one of the best made games of the site.
DmD was pretty much the same. The main girl gets so much time, and other girls barely get explored. Both games are good, and I support them, but after spending so much time listening to music crap with Melody it became pained to finish the story.

It would have been nice if some of that character flushing out was spent on others, it just wasn't written that way.

EDIT: I feel like the Developers newest game "Sunshine Love" will allow more interesting variety.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes