4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there any hint untill when MC can bang everyone and not fck things up with Melody ?
no hint since mc is supposed to be in monogamous relationship with each girl/woman (love interests, fi and xi can be fucked on non-melody path) or break with them when decided which path will be last path and when mc will go to restaurant to meet m's aunt then if is in melody path then game over and same thing if chooses to go with ex-gf.

dekeon1969

Jun 27, 2019
Wow, thoroughly enjoyed this game! As with others, I was kinda hoping for a harem but alas, sadly no. That's ok, I completely enjoyed my Melody! Great story, art work, animation...a complete joy! Thank you! I look forward to more of your amazing work!

boytuka

Aug 29, 2020
is there an apk+obb android for this one? I can't install the game to my phone and I can only free up to 4GB of storage. android is somewhat confusing when it comes to big apks, you have like 800MB apk but for some reason you need to have at least 3GB of free storage to install it.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I am currently working my way through Dating my Daughter to finally catch up a year or so after I first started it and came across this in C3:

Georgina 1.png
Georgina 2.png

Seems like Good Ole Georgina really knows everybody. My question is, I've never played the Amy end, does she appear in this game at some time, maybe as guest in the wedding?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Seems like Good Ole Georgina really knows everybody. My question is, I've never played the Amy end, does she appear in this game at some time, maybe as guest in the wedding?
georgina doesn't appear in melody at least not as named char.

Resch

Feb 4, 2020
Must say this was a pretty awesome game. Being a musician made it even more enjoyable for me. Great job!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks. But yeah, I thought something along the lines of an unnamed cameo like Amy and Arnold sitting in front of the café where Melody is singing in DMD's Chapter 2.
well melody singing is seen from distance and aunt amy and arnold aren't together anymore.

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
Can you be more of a simp than the hero of this game?
How hard it is to go to the police when someone who stoll something from your student and call you without giving his name?
How you don't drop a fist when someone is sexually harasing a student who is in front of you?
What kind of men she is falling for?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can you be more of a simp than the hero of this game?
How hard it is to go to the police when someone who stoll something from your student and call you without giving his name?
How you don't drop a fist when someone is sexually harasing a student who is in front of you?
What kind of men she is falling for?
1. go to police and it'll be ex-guitar.
2. she's independent and doesn't like violence.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi everyone, I don't understand well! I just finished the theme night with melody and her friend, I came home with melody (at her house), we touch and discuss everything a little bit, we go to bed and BIM!! the game is over!!! I'm not even on the 6th day! is this a demo game or what? ! who went further? for info I have the (lain's walkthrough + scene gallery + incest scene unlocker mod 1.00) and the file to play the game in FR. is there a problem or?! especially since the game is supposed to be finished, and when I look at the files I see week 14!!!
totally finished game, 1st try w/o any mods/patches to get past day 6 (assuming you do right choices) and if works then play w/o mods and patches or add 1 mod at a time and see which breaks the game.

CheesyPnut98

Dec 2, 2019
Is there any pubic hair on any of the the models?
Not saying i won't play the game without it, i'm definitely going to play this game, just asking, because i prefer at least some pubic hair rather than smooth shaven.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there any pubic hair on any of the the models?
Not saying i won't play the game without it, i'm definitely going to play this game, just asking, because i prefer at least some pubic hair rather than smooth shaven.
not much/any.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes