4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Mickey_3x

Aug 31, 2020
didnt work : deleting the Melody Saves folder after reunziping the game doesnt work : after launch, i still have everything unlocked.

I even "redownloaded" the game btw, but as i guessed : it was the same "files/version"

EDIT : if i understand correctly, i guess the "unlocked" gallery are not really related to the "savegames" but more to a file that says what is lock/unlocked?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
EDIT : if i understand correctly, i guess the "unlocked" gallery are not really related to the "savegames" but more to a file that says what is lock/unlocked?
replay gallery shows scenes which occured (or in your case possibly occur depending choices) during playing, if that's empty you are fine.

Mickey_3x

Aug 31, 2020
Yes but again : I havent play a single minute of Melody, and everything is already unlocked..

(btw: thanks for helping me)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
last option is to dl walkthrough mod and extract it and then check in melody \game folder if there are same named files as in mod-folder and delete those.

which version you have dl'd? compressed or uncompressed.

Mickey_3x

Aug 31, 2020
I downloaded : 5 giga HQ version Windows, on Nopy and then Mega

compressed i guess

EDIT : i dl the walkt. file to check what changes, but there is too much and nothing that spotted to me clearly has a cfg or persistent menu choices

I also just dl the 1.8 gb version (Nopy) and there too : everything unlocked (I did clean before the install the old Melody Map + savegames)

I am really confused that I am the "only one" having that issue on "official" dl from this topic.
Or am I the only one bothering playing the game with everything locked at the start?? ahah :)

Last edited:
Reactions: redevil70

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
melody is quite unique, like other mrdots games. same thing with perverteer's games.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
We need more Melody and her aunt. I liked this game twice as much as DMD but it was the game which of course was finished and moved on from in a fraction of the time that debacle gets more and more frustrating as it continues on regardless.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes