4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Idalain

Aug 7, 2020
Hi,

I started playing this yesterday, and I'm really digging it so far. Melody is a wonderfully written character.

I just entered week 7. My MC started relationships with several other girls (Becca, Amy, etc) prior to agreeing to a relationship with Melody. Does the game ever give me an option to break up with those other girls gracefully? Or should I just lock their routes if I want to pursue a Melody perfect ending?

I feel like I should just have an option to end those other burgeoning relationships in the game at this point. But if I just have to lock them, I can do that too.

Thanks.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does the game ever give me an option to break up with those other girls gracefully? Or should I just lock their routes if I want to pursue a Melody perfect ending?
if you are dating any1 else than melody you can't get perfect ending w/o cheating (adding points), you get a chance to end their paths eventually or you can end up with any of those sidegirls/women (besides sophie and xianne) if you want that.

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
This is such a great game. The characters, the music, the graphics, the story, all perfect. I love the humor. And it's somewhat realistic as well (as in, not only no fantasy, sci-fi or horror theme, but also no exaggerated crimes, no stupidly rich MC, and while most of the girls are easy lays, at least they are not of the "I've just met you and by the bulge in your pants - fuck me right now here on the street" type found in some other games).

There is just one thing that bothers me: Why isn't there a single urination scene?
Not that I would have expected one first (this thread surely doesn't have the tag), but the girls excuse themselves to the bathroom in like every single scene. Why do that if you then don't show what they do there? Yes, there's maybe two or three scenes where they use the privacy to think about something, but that doesn't explain that excessive amount of explicit references to visiting bathrooms. There's not even a bonus scene with any of the girls peeing nor does there seem to be any fan art (or did I miss that?). If I was any good at 3D art (or if someone else created some suitable watersports renders), I'd create a mod for this.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Isn't there too much Melody in this Melody game? Ok the titular name, but if you dare to choose any other route then straight Melody you barely have any contact with the other girl at all.

paulphoenix

Jun 2, 2018
hello friends can anyone tell me what is the python variable to change love points for melody.

thanks a lot and have a nice day.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Isn't there too much Melody in this Melody game? Ok the titular name, but if you dare to choose any other route then straight Melody you barely have any contact with the other girl at all.
she's mc's student so ofc he sees her more often and other love interests are working girls/women so can't be available every day.

hello friends can anyone tell me what is the python variable to change love points for melody.

thanks a lot and have a nice day.
just upload save to saveeditor.com and change lp amount.

paulphoenix

Jun 2, 2018
she's mc's student so ofc he sees her more often and other love interests are working girls/women so can't be available every day.

just upload save to saveeditor.com and change lp amount.
this site do not work, i would like to have a precise answer not a workaround :) i would like to know what is the variable name for melody love points, in order to change it quickly in console :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this site do not work, i would like to have a precise answer not a workaround :) i would like to know what is the variable name for melody love points, in order to change it quickly in console :)
sorry wrong site,

console command is posted somewhere on this thread.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Reactions: paulphoenix

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you can be her teacher only if you want that.

you could say same about dmd that too much d and on sl too much sis and pretty much every game too much of 1 character.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Ok. After many plays of this game I have to give a shout out to "Weird Al" Yankovic (who is represented in the game as "Crazy Sal" Mitrovic). I actually heard "Weird Al's" original renditions of "Another One Rides the Bus" (recorded in his bathroom in Culver City) on the Doctor Demento show, and, as a teenager, was crazy enough to create a petition to get his songs promoted on the Dr. D. show. It is so funny to see "Crazy Sal" in Melody because it brings back all those memories. I also must give a shout out to Mr. Dots because I realize that he likely was from the same generation.

Reactions: zjalaran and JaxMan

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Ok. After many plays of this game I have to give a shout out to "Weird Al" Yankovic (who is represented in the game as "Crazy Sal" Mitrovic). I actually heard "Weird Al's" original renditions of "Another One Rides the Bus" (recorded in his bathroom in Culver City) on the Doctor Demento show, and, as a teenager, was crazy enough to create a petition to get his songs promoted on the Dr. D. show. It is so funny to see "Crazy Sal" in Melody because it brings back all those memories. I also must give a shout out to Mr. Dots because I realize that he likely was from the same generation.
Dr. D...thanks for mentioning that. I loved Dr. Demento and, of course Jungle Judy and Captain Chaos, listening to him as teen in the 70's! "A little bit of heaven...94.7, KMET." ha ha

Reactions: zjalaran

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The woman who took photos for melody Leah the photographer is she from a game?
what do you mean? if you ask does she (actually her model) appear in other games then that's possible. hasn't appeared (yet) on other mrdots games.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Dr. D...thanks for mentioning that. I loved Dr. Demento and, of course Jungle Judy and Captain Chaos, listening to him as teen in the 70's! "A little bit of heaven...94.7, KMET." ha ha
Yes, "the Mighty MET." I was amused that a youngin' has dubbed himself with the alias "Machine Gun Kelly." Makes me wonder if he is aware that that was the moniker of a popular A.M. DJ back in LA radio in the 1970s. I get a sense that Mr. Dots has some history in that area, although after Dr. D, "Weird Al" expanded his footprint quite a bit and Dr. D was syndicated around the country for many years. So he could have heard of Weird Al from one of the syndicated shows or Weird Al's own efforts in promoting himself.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes