4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Im not far into the game - chapter 6 I think. Is there no ending with Xianne? I think outside Amy and Melody she was my third choice from the girls ive met so far (cant stand the neighbour at all, cant see any scenario where Melody's BFF settle down material and Izzy is well Izzy is awesome but im not sure in my head canon it would work without giving up everything the MC has built up from scratch after getting away from it all once and for all).
No, there is no Xianne ending. Which is unfortunate, because her or Becca might have been viable candidates if i hadn't got so hopelessly hooked on Melody.

TempinOffice

May 25, 2020
In case anyone is interested, these are my saves for the Perfect Ending and Family Ending. All saves are based on the game in Windows PC with Walkthrough Mod applied.

8-4 is for the Perfect Ending while 8-5 is Family Ending. For both, just keep clicking the left mouse button to advance the story until the end. There are no more choices that need to be made from here onwards.

If anyone is interested, I also have saves for the start of each week on Melody Only path. Let me know and I'll upload them.
Can you share the The Perfect Ending save just at the End of Week 14th or anywhere in between that week?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thanks, I`ve been meaning to play that one for a while but been working through a load of others. Will defo give it a shot soon though (y)
I got like 30+games and that game beats them all by far,not gonna spoil anything,but let me know what you think,won't hear anything less than Wow,holy crap,OMG, Lol.

anarth_maddy

Jul 1, 2020
I did like this game, I just wish he had a better handle on the professional music business. It was really distracting, some of the things he just got SOOOO wrong.
HAHAHA maybe You are right. but i play so many games before. but i like melody is something different in other games.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I got like 30+games and that game beats them all by far,not gonna spoil anything,but let me know what you think,won't hear anything less than Wow,holy crap,OMG, Lol.
I`m still playing through CoBD, but gotta say it`s slick as fuck, gives off some Bladerunner type vibes...and the music is on point! :love:
Good call man.

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I`m still playing through CoBD, but gotta say it`s slick as fuck, gives off some Bladerunner type vibes...and the music is on point! :love:
Good call man.
Good news and bad news
bad news....had to format my laptop lost all games
good news ...get to play them again :)
gonna leave cobd for last incase new update comes by the time i play all the other one's,and this time gonna save on my one drive all the saves

Reactions: SuperLYC

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Good news and bad news
bad news....had to format my laptop lost all games
good news ...get to play them again :)
gonna leave cobd for last incase new update comes by the time i play all the other one's,and this time gonna save on my one drive all the saves
New update? so this isn`t the 7 chapter version like what`s on Steam?

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
New update? so this isn`t the 7 chapter version like what`s on Steam?
no,they just released that platform for steam and fix some renders,let me check Patreon...gimme sec...nothing,last post he had was august 7 talking about steam release and his 3 years,but I get email when something is up,so i'll keep everyone updated

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
whats the difference between good ending and perfect ending
good ending she becomes housewife who sings on small clubs, perfect ending she becomes music superstar and marries mc (and in sl timeline prolly has kid or 2).

Reactions: Observe Scout
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes