4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

JoshVanAlden

May 27, 2020
This game is quite obvious with it's blue balls techniques seriously, "Grab breast" "Grab Crotch" "Okay that's enough" Wait what...

It's good but a bit overrated.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
can anyone please list out all the endings? good,bad,threesome,foursome,family,good and whatever endings are there. please.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
can anyone please list out all the endings? good,bad,threesome,foursome,family,good and whatever endings are there. please.
Melody - Superstar, Family or Barsinger with no kid
Rebecca
Amy
Isabella (as far as I know, I've never played it)

-----

Leaving with Bethany, and two where you get busted for cheating

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Melody - Superstar, Family or Barsinger with no kid
Rebecca
Amy
Isabella (as far as I know, I've never played it)

-----

Leaving with Bethany, and two where you get busted for cheating
1)superstar ending
2)good ending
3)family ending
4)izzy ending
5)amy ending
6)rebecca ending
7)bethany ending

is there any ending i am missing?

Reactions: Catwashere

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
One of the first VN`s I played, I loved this game and still do :love:
I got the Family ending and was pretty happy with it.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Bethany is such a bitch. She must have had another ways to take out information from steve but no, i need the information and for that i can even suck a stranger's dick and swallow it all who also happens to be so young. I am glad MC ended his relationship with her.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Can someone tell me what all the ending are like? I stopped part way to let more updates come out and got caught up in other games and now that I forgot most of the plot I dont want to start all over playing catch up..I dont mind spoilers.

Pitrik

\m/…(>.<)…\m/
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Can someone tell me what all the ending are like? I stopped part way to let more updates come out and got caught up in other games and now that I forgot most of the plot I dont want to start all over playing catch up..I dont mind spoilers.
There are 3 or 4 endings with Melody, and 1 for Becca, Amy, izzy and Bethany...

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
IMHO
Bethany -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rebecca -

Izzy -

Amy -

Melody -

Last edited:

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020
IMHO
Bethany - The worst ending possible. You didn't learn a lesson. Melody keeps trying to contact you but you ignore her. When you finally try to reconnect with Melody, her number has been changed and you never see or hear from her again. You go back to the record store you took Melody and the clerks son talks to you about the guy who walked away from Melody right when her career was rising. Knowing it was you, you want to kick youself on what you gave up on. Very sad ending.

Rebecca - Meh. you end up with the librarian and make love by the waterfall. Again... Meh

Izzy - You end up with your high school sweetheart. You never fell out of love with each other and you remain friends with Melody in the future. You travel around a lot since Izzy is a stewardess and have lots of sex.

Amy - You end up with the woman that started this journey for you . Super hot fashion designer/model. You travel the world with her and end up getting married. Melody has success in her career. The best part is she is now your niece and you get to hang out with her more. Melody was seeing a photographer but later after you and Amy marry, Melody asks you if you would go to a Tumbling Dice concert with her because she had nobody to go with. Not sure if she ends up with anyone here.

Melody - The ending where you knock her up and she has baby Melissa. Her tour was cancelled because of the pregnancy and an opportunity was lost. Her career never takes off but she is happy doing local gigs. You end up going on the road to keep money coming in. Life is good for you both with your little family.

Next ending is if you don't get the 400 points needed. Melody doesn't get to tour Europe with Koko. Her career doesn't take off and she works doing local shows. You go back on the road and both are happy with how it turned out. But there is always that "what could we have done different?" In the back of your mind.

The perfect ending. Melody gets a spot on Koko's tour. You get to travel Europe with the love of your life and the band which includes Sophia. She is very successful in her career. Melody gets nominated for some awards and gets one. She is asked to play a song for the occasion. Afterwards you propose to her backstage. You get married and move in to a big house. Life is great. You also have some success going back on the road. The final icing on the cake is when you and Melody play together on stage before 200,000 people.
Please be nice and use Spoiler next time.

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
So there can be happy endings. One where you get a family and one where you get a successful career. My perfect ending would be a mix of Superstar and Family, basically Melody gets pregnant after the concert duo in front of the 200,000 people. (You can't realistically tell me this wouldn't end in a night with a wild sex celebration where neither of you gives a flying fuck about birth control if these two are as in love as the comment section has me believe they are.) If this game really does have such positive and uplifting endings, then I absolutely will download and play. I need something positive and uplifting since I stupidly played Acting Lessons AFTER playing Tomboys Need Love Too, which washed out the positive good vibes I got from TNLT with the absolute heartbreak that is Acting Lessons endings.

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
My perfect ending would be a mix of Superstar and Family, basically Melody gets pregnant after the concert duo in front of the 200,000 people. (You can't realistically tell me this wouldn't end in a night with a wild sex celebration where neither of you gives a flying fuck about birth control if these two are as in love as the comment section has me believe they are.)
Yeah, the adrenaline these two would have after that concert would be off the charts. Melody was at the top of her career, MC had the best success of his career. It would have been time for them to start a family. Kind of like Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo did.(Neil is also Pat's manager)

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
So this is basically a must play. Good to know. As soon as MEGA stops showing it's ass and allows me to finish downloading... whatever game it is I'm currently downloading, whichever one it is I'm sure it's one of my must plays, might even actually be this one, if the file size for this is over 5gb. Either way, I will be downloading this as soon as my hour and 18 minutes needed to download whichever game it is I'm currently downloading is up.

Reactions: Ozzfest

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Just met Isabella and have to say that maybe is the most realistic sex related interaction in any game.
2 People that were atracted to each other, meet, flirt and have sex. Simple, relatable. No cringy plot convenient trust level buildups.

I wish i see this kind of measurement where different girls draw different lines in different places.

Michael Jeferson- i laugh at that one :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes