4.50 star(s) 280 Votes
Jul 14, 2020
Melody [v1.00 Extras] [MrDots Games] (1.73 gb rar pc source)
1 gb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Workupload Mega

done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
edit. mac version added per request of swesus
Thank you :)

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
rigged voting, m+dmd should been on tied 1st place.
My opinion is dmd was crappy. Couldn't finish it. MC was not likeable to me, which is important to me in these games as I am finding out a lot of times the MCs are scummy. He's obsessive, constantly fawning over her body, is over protective and controlling, not to mention a hypocrite (a few times he calls other guys pervs, like the time he caught the guy at the beach using binoculars to see the girls on the nude beach and calls him a perv while threatening to break his binoculars or punch him). Really, you have the hots for your daughter and you call someone else a perv. lol When his daughter leaves he becomes so mopey and into self pity like he can't be away from her for any time, clingy.

Now I haven't finished Melody, but so far the MC is a pretty standup guy and hasn't done anything negative and the relationships are developing in a nice manner. I do have a tendency to open too many relationships, though. But here you can close them off if you want too. I still have several more weeks based on the 3 month time line I think the game goes to. I'd rate this way above dmd.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can you share a superstar save file? I tried my best but only manage to get 330 points
follow walkthrough and don't have other girls than melody (besides izzy early but break-up with her asap) or cheat to have 400 points to get superstar ending.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes