4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Dunno how I missed Isabella path was unlocked.... Now I got "The Music Superstar Ending"
I hope this one is the perfect ending.....
Same bit of confusion here initially, the so-called "Perfect Ending"..... is never CALLED the "Perfect Ending".

But it is "The Music Superstar Ending", yes.

Reactions: Slytherin͏

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it can be argued if family ending or singer ending is perfect ending. that depends player's pov.

crimsonxplt

Jun 25, 2017
I love a good story/plot but the script to too long and unnecessarily so. Also first game I've seen throw so many women at the mc and not give them a way to make it work but instead make them out to be a scumbag at the end of every night.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if Melody´s dream is to be a musician...being a musician is the perfect ending, not staying home with a kid while her husband/mate is touring around the world
not that around the world and she doesn't give up singing career on family ending.

• Haha
Reactions: AllaYakubu

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
Same bit of confusion here initially, the so-called "Perfect Ending"..... is never CALLED the "Perfect Ending".

But it is "The Music Superstar Ending", yes.
Yes it was very confusing... Every time game was mentioning about Perfect Ending so I was expecting the exact title "Perfect" for that Ending.

Playergame1

Jun 8, 2020
Can someone please explain to me why you have a 5.9Gb version and a 1.8Gb version? Do you have something in the 5.9Gb version that you don't have in the 1.8Gb? I am new here. Thank you very much.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Can someone please explain to me why you have a 5.9Gb version and a 1.8Gb version? Do you have something in the 5.9Gb version that you don't have in the 1.8Gb? I am new here. Thank you very much.
5.9gb is the game in high quality... 1.8 is the compressed with low images quality etc.. And no apart quality there isn't nothing different

XiousLion78

May 4, 2017
They go in your saves folder - \Melody-0.13\game\saves
You will need to rename them to remove the attachment number - 462300_18-1-LT1.save
Remove those numbers so the save is named - 18-1-LT1.save
Every time i try to load the file it brings me back to the start menu. Am I doing it right?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey guys, just wanted to ask if we can consider melody and dmd s harem
didn't you ask that in dmd thread earlier? anyways no harem in melody if wants perfect ending (if not then can have 4some with m+fi+xi until inevitable pregnancy) and we don't know if it is possible in dmd.

Aug 7, 2019
I'm sure there is a way to edit points but i just used the walkthrough mod and close all paths for side-honeys to get the perfect ending, you can always play through it again later to play with the other girls.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes