4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
Just this image broke my heart,i only played once and i had the good ending (marriage etc...)Btw which are the bad endings...i mean what happen?
I think most people will agree ending up with Bethany is the worst ending. It shows MC didn't learn a thing and he gave up the best thing that could have happened to him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Leprosis

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just this image broke my heart,i only played once and i had the good ending (marriage etc...)Btw which are the bad endings...i mean what happen?
if melody caught mc banging other woman while dating her then mc alone, 1st is if dates m and her aunt at same time and 2nd is if bangs hot band member. if mc doesn't date any1 then alone again.

Reactions: Leprosis

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Oh... yeah I achieved 400 points at Hank's office but didn't get any notification or something, like I did in previous level completions.
Did you bang in Hank's office? Then you got the bonus.

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
I achieved 400 points and all 7 keys still end up with Good Ending...
Why didn't I get the Perfect Ending :(

P.S. All my relations with other girls were locked

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
Are you still dating one of the other girls?
No, all relationships are locked except Melody... Hank says Sharp records not renewing Melody's contract due to poor album sales and Game ends with Good Ending...

*edit* Found the problem

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No, all relationships are locked except Melody... Hank says Sharp records not renewing Melody's contract due to poor album sales and Game ends with Good Ending...

*edit* Found the problem
what was it?

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes