4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Plake

Jun 10, 2020
Anybody here managed to get the walkthrough mod working with the android version? Sorry if it was handled earlier in this thread, but ~600 pages is a bit much for Sunday afternoon to sift through... xD

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Anybody here managed to get the walkthrough mod working with the android version? Sorry if it was handled earlier in this thread, but ~600 pages is a bit much for Sunday afternoon to sift through... xD
You can't just run the mod on android ... Someone needs to implement the mod and create an unofficial Android port.
Maybe it was done already but i doubt it.

Plake

Jun 10, 2020
It did work for Milfy City and Midnight Paradise... Ah well, at least there's the PDF guide ^^

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
It did work for Milfy City and Midnight Paradise... Ah well, at least there's the PDF guide ^^
You can try it through JoiPlay ... I have never tried it myself, so no further help from me in that topic, though.
If it was me, i would just go with the PDF xD

Reactions: Plake

billy2468

May 23, 2020
can
View attachment 155800

Overview:
You play a session musician who has had a busy lifestyle, having worked in various cities and towns across the country. This has been your life, ever since you graduated from college, where you attained a degree in the field of Music. Once returning home, you decide to leave the place you grew up in, to start a new life and a fresh start in another town. You have also decided to take a break from the job you know so well, to focus on a brand-new career. You’re just not sure what that will be yet. In order to keep the money coming in, you decide to take up a job offer, tutoring Melody, the niece of a woman you meet by chance via an online marketplace. Melody is currently studying music in college, so having an experienced tutor is pretty important for her chosen career path.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-28
Release Date: 2019-12-28
Developer: MrDots Games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.00 Extras
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Codes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux (HQ/5.9GB): - MEGA - -
Win/Linux
(1.8GB): - MEGA - - -
Mac: - MEGA - - - -
Android: - MEGA - - -
Others:
UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED*

Extras: WALKTHROUGH - -

Thanks h4xoor and Maldus for the links. * This unofficial version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 155779 View attachment 155780 View attachment 155781 View attachment 155782 View attachment 155783 View attachment 155784 View attachment 155785 View attachment 155786
View attachment 80628 View attachment 80629 View attachment 80631 View attachment 80633 View attachment 80635 View attachment 80636 View attachment 80638
someoene tell me the diff between the 5GB and 2 GB download of the game

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Without any doubt, this is One of the best adult VN you can find around...even if i feel guilty hitting Sophia (she is suposed to be 19yo but she looks like a 12yo schoolgirl)
melody doesn't look much older and bethany etc could be in their early 20s.

Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
Do I need to lock all girls except Melody from the start for Perfect ending and skip alot of content or i can Explore all paths and make my choice close to game end? Also can other girls paths be played parallel or they are conflicting and i need save game in key points of the game?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Do I need to lock all girls except Melody from the start for Perfect ending and skip alot of content or i can Explore all paths and make my choice close to game end? Also can other girls paths be played parallel or they are conflicting and i need save game in key points of the game?
Perfect ending is Melody and Melody only. You can't do stuff with the other girls because you need all the points.
You can do one playthrough for Melody only and use Lain's mod for a 2nd one to see all the stuff.

Reactions: Neittan

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
melody doesn't look much older and bethany etc could be in their early 20s.
Melody doesn't look much older than 12?

Dude...not too many 13 year olds out there with C cups and curves.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
each girl (besides sophie and xianne, no ending with those 2 and mc) needs to be dated separately (xi and/or fi can be banged on non-melody path if it's possible (xi is easy but fi could be bt difficult)) so 4+ playthroughs if you want to see all content and melody twice/thrice to see good ending (with or w/o 4some).

Melody doesn't look much older than 12?

Dude...not too many 13 year olds out there with C cups and curves.
facewise not bodywise.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes