4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It was a beautiful game. I loved it. Story, background, characters... everything was perfect. Too bad it's finished. I hope to see a sequel to this game :)
Great work and congrats to the dev !
doubt there will be melody 2 since no matter which path aka good or perfect ending it'd follow some players wouldn't like it. ofc mrdots "official path" is perfect ending.

JujuFruit

May 12, 2020
doubt there will be melody 2 since no matter which path aka good or perfect ending it'd follow some players wouldn't like it. ofc mrdots "official path" is perfect ending.
Yeah maybe I know people asked for it so we will see ^^

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Just a quick question,
I know that the decision of melody and sophie being a thing is the players choice but if you played this route and stay faithful to melody then I don't get why the mc is so okay with it when he finds out? It's cheating no matter what and this part of the story makes no sense at all especially the way the mc finds out and reacts afterwards. Then the dialogue between sophie and melody at the dorm when melody breaks it off with her sophie has some inner dialogue saying better not tell her me and mc have had sex?? What no only on the melody path so how??

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Just a quick question,
I know that the decision of melody and sophie being a thing is the players choice but if you played this route and stay faithful to melody then I don't get why the mc is so okay with it when he finds out? It's cheating no matter what and this part of the story makes no sense at all especially the way the mc finds out and reacts afterwards. Then the dialogue between sophie and melody at the dorm when melody breaks it off with her sophie has some inner dialogue saying better not tell her me and mc have had sex?? What no only on the melody path so how??
It's your choice - if you don't like it, don't pick the route where Melody says yes to Sophie. If you want the MC to leave her then, stop playing - there, he left her. Game over.

• Haha
Reactions: Plake

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
It's your choice - if you don't like it, don't pick the route where Melody says yes to Sophie. If you want the MC to leave her then, stop playing - there, he left her. Game over.
I just gave this another playthrough after a while and thought I would see how the dev deals with this path and just thought how unrealistic this path turned out.. He just literally found his GF cheating on him and all you get is better take it easy on her as she seems embarrassed and then he is so forgiving and then takes her into the nest room and has sex. I'm sorry for bringing this up and I love this game for the romantic path but this part of the story is something that makes very little sense considering the way his ex treated him and the feelings melody has for him. This is just something I thought I would try out and was a bit disappointed in the way it was dealt with.

skywalkr2

Jun 4, 2020
Just wanted to say how much this game feels like I should have found it on Steam. So much effort put into this title... and it should be making major money IMO

Reactions: Leprosis

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mrdots maybe gave thought to publish melody on steam too but decided not to bother.

Leprosis

Jun 6, 2020
What an extraordinary game.The story is very great.I'm clearly out of words.At the end the dev said "thanks for playing my game" or something like that....well....no, THANK YOU for making this game ! Melody...she's a keeper.Thank you for the people who recommand this game and to the dev.Even if i feel a bit sad that i finnished the game at least it was a hell of a story! 5 stars

Reactions: Ozzfest

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
Sorry dude, I tried, I really tried to play this game but there 2 things (mainly but there are others) bothered me. I'll refrain myself from reviewing this game since I couldn't finish.

First and most important one how girls look, I just couldn't stop feeling like pedophile when playing (not that I'm accusing any of you that you are, it's just feeling) Girls look so young. I got nauseated. I started Amy (adult looking) route because of that. Since game name Melody Amy got almost no development.

Second is story, I think music is not my forte but oh man I guess this is my 3rd game that abandoned playing because I got bored so much.

These were my 2 cents about game.

Reactions: User1230

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Sorry dude, I tried, I really tried to play this game but there 2 things (mainly but there are others) bothered me. I'll refrain myself from reviewing this game since I couldn't finish.

First and most important one how girls look, I just couldn't stop feeling like pedophile when playing (not that I'm accusing any of you that you are, it's just feeling) Girls look so young. I got nauseated. I started Amy (adult looking) route because of that. Since game name Melody Amy got almost no development.

Second is story, I think music is not my forte but oh man I guess this is my 3rd game that abandoned playing because I got bored so much.

These were my 2 cents about game.
Never try his other game Dating My Daughter then. That was indeed nauseating. Compared to that, Melody is a MILF game.
And TBH, Melody doesn't look like a child at all.

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
Never try his other game Dating My Daughter then. That was indeed nauseating. Compared to that, Melody is a MILF game.
And TBH, Melody doesn't look like a child at all.
Even that games name gives me creeps, it always shows up around website. I ignored, am ignoring and will ignore in future. I didn't know these games share devs. Dully noted, thanks for heads up. I mean teen,teenager and adolescent all looks like child to me, maybe because I'm no longer young.

Reactions: Aristos
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes