4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
Does anyone know the actual singer or group that performs Melodys Band song. I love it and can not find it or lyrics anyplace. used many names. Even tried the song finder apps but no luck. any lyrics or guess appreciated. thanks. This is one of my all time favs.

Reactions: SuperLYC

QuUzeX

May 11, 2020
Does anyone know the actual singer or group that performs Melodys Band song. I love it and can not find it or lyrics anyplace. used many names. Even tried the song finder apps but no luck. any lyrics or guess appreciated. thanks. This is one of my all time favs.
All the music from the game is in the game/music folder. It's all royalty free music mostly by Kevin Macleod

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
All the music from the game is in the game/music folder. It's all royalty free music mostly by Kevin Macleod
thanks for the reply I have all the folders the problem is that a few songs are not royalty free llike I kissed a girl which was later removed on the next update. I can not find melodys band song anyplace as the name has been changed. I would like the lyrics and the band name to see if they have other songs. thanks for the reply

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
thanks for the reply I have all the folders the problem is that a few songs are not royalty free llike I kissed a girl which was later removed on the next update. I can not find melodys band song anyplace as the name has been changed. I would like the lyrics and the band name to see if they have other songs. thanks for the reply
I kissed a Girl? Hmmm, I played all the releases on the same day they came out and the only "well known" song I remember is David Guetta and Kelly Rowland's When Love takes over. (I think the Caroline Costa cover version was used.) Unless it was before version 0.4.

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
I kissed a Girl? Hmmm, I played all the releases on the same day they came out and the only "well known" song I remember is David Guetta and Kelly Rowland's When Love takes over. (I think the Caroline Costa cover version was used.) Unless it was before version 0.4.
I might have made a mistake and i kissed a girl by katy perry was from lains mod. it is the scene between two girls melodys friends.

Last edited:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
can someone please provide me the difference between HQ and compressed versions. how much difference in image quality and if there is any scenes missing in compressed version.
Compressed has low quality because has been reduced the size of the download in mb... Hq is top quality... Scenes I think the same but only with different quality

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
can someone please provide me the difference between HQ and compressed versions. how much difference in image quality and if there is any scenes missing in compressed version.
HQ is 1080p and LQ 720p i believe ... LQ is a bit blurry and less detailed due to compression
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No missing scenes like people mentioned before.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
unless wants to count mel having lesbian sex with sophie but that can be avoided like mc banging other females (which can be considered as ntr) when is with mel path but those can be avoided too.

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
So, if you choose "All for Casual" that stops Xianne's massages? I'm not sure what to choose then :(

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
So, if you choose "All for Casual" that stops Xianne's massages? I'm not sure what to choose then :(
If you carry on the relationship with Xianne, you lose the perfect ending with Melody. Xianne can mess around with Sophia and that won't affect your relationship with Melody.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If you carry on the relationship with Xianne, you lose the perfect ending with Melody. Xianne can mess around with Sophia and that won't affect your relationship with Melody.
and then loses sweet asian ass. ofc if she is with sophie then she isn't interested about mc anymore unless unlocks relationship with her.

I found the save editor but I have no idea where the points are located to change them
if you have for example 355 points then you search that number and change it to 400.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes