4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
just got the perfect ending.. freaking good game..

who's yr favorite girl other than Melody. mine is Amy

Reactions: SuperLYC

ferrari355

May 12, 2020
In case anyone is interested, these are my saves for the Perfect Ending and Family Ending. All saves are based on the game in Windows PC with Walkthrough Mod applied.

8-4 is for the Perfect Ending while 8-5 is Family Ending. For both, just keep clicking the left mouse button to advance the story until the end. There are no more choices that need to be made from here onwards.

If anyone is interested, I also have saves for the start of each week on Melody Only path. Let me know and I'll upload them.

Reactions: Pospj and SuperLYC

Swordsman83

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
i got the respective girls ending + perfect + family ending. Anymore endings ?

Swordsman83

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
maybe it's not lucrative to sell it on steam. They have to pay a certain cut to steam to be able to put in on Steam store.

Reactions: TheDiffere

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Okay I am playing yet another playthrough after a couple of months and it still fucks me off EVERY time when bethany visits the first time and asks the mc to leave then to dismiss Melody as just some student not long after being intimate with her! I really wish the story with bethany at this point could have been more along the lines of telling Bethany to go get fucked and kicking her ass out onto the kerb instead of a long drawn out bullshit story about her and steve, not that anyone wants to see that slapper blowing dickhead steve. I'm sorry for the rant lol but it just doesn't suit the character the dev portrayed the mc out to be when it involves Melody and I just really would have prefered an option where you could force the mc to grow a set of balls and showed melody he was serious about her and their new found relationship. The story is done and dusted now tho lol and I really should stop getting to heavily invested in the story each and every time but I just can't help feel this mad each and every time I read it haha :giggle:

Reactions: hatefuldisplay

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020
Before playing Melody I've played Man of The House, Being a DIK and Acting Lessons. All 3 games were awesome.
Just finished Melody right now and man, what a ride. I love EVERYTHIGN about this game. I wish this game never ended. Awesome!!! Thank you developer for creating this game. Is a masterpiece if you ask me.
Can someone please recommend me a very similar game like this ?

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
Before playing Melody I've played Man of The House, Being a DIK and Acting Lessons. All 3 games were awesome.
Just finished Melody right now and man, what a ride. I love EVERYTHIGN about this game. I wish this game never ended. Awesome!!! Thank you developer for creating this game. Is a masterpiece if you ask me.
Can someone please recommend me a very similar game like this ?
I had same feeling when I finished this game. Try Dating My Daughter and Sunshine Love, both are masterpieces of this developer

Reactions: Ozzfest
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes