• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Just started the game today and wow.....this has got to be the most thorough game I've played on the site as far as plot and character development. Kudos to the creator

Reactions: tneer2

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
yea, sadly no 3some with them.
That would be incest, which almost got him banned with the whole DMD fiasco. He's not gonna go anywhere near there on his Patreon games.

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
The game ends if you have a realationship with Amy and Melody at the same time.
I'm new in this game, so if i want to go all the way with melody i need to reject all the girls? (except the sister of your friend at the beginning because both agreed is only sex for one night)

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I'm new in this game, so if i want to go all the way with melody i need to reject all the girls? (except the sister of your friend at the beginning because both agreed is only sex for one night)
You can have all the others and end up with Melody, but this way she will never have her Superstar career. Sofia and Xianne can stay until the end, all the others you will have to break up with at some point.

Reactions: Mask_Dupants

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello,
For the 2 incomplete stories, since all this time, is it possible to be able to find the images of these 2 stories somewhere?
no.

yes can date/fuck all girls/women (and end up with few of those) but if you want melody perfect ending you have to be totally faithful to her aka break up with izzy as soon as it's possible and ignore temptations of others.

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
You can have all the others and end up with Melody, but this way she will never have her Superstar career. Sofia and Xianne can stay until the end, all the others you will have to break up with at some point.
Thanks dude!

yes can date/fuck all girls/women (and end up with few of those) but if you want melody perfect ending you have to be totally faithful to her aka break up with izzy as soon as it's possible and ignore temptations of others.
I already reject Izzy in the phone call so i just need to reject all the other future girls for the perfect ending...
Thanks!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I already reject Izzy in the phone call so i just need to reject all the other future girls for the perfect ending...
Thanks!
pretty much, if you follow walkthrough it tells what you need to do to not getting touchy with sophie for example.

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Thanks dude!

Thanks!
My first playthrough that I finished yesterday was with Melody and all other girls, excluding Izzy. Was only able to get 350 out of the 400 needed for the full relationship status so yeah. You need to reject all others to get the perfect ending. If you download that walkthough mod, it really does help

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
Yes. Of course you will also have to collect the 385 points, or 400+ for the extra scene.
My first playthrough that I finished yesterday was with Melody and all other girls, excluding Izzy. Was only able to get 350 out of the 400 needed for the full relationship status so yeah. You need to reject all others to get the perfect ending. If you download that walkthough mod, it really does help
Thanks both and yeah i already installed the mod is really helpful

D

Deleted member 1250241

Does anyone have the guitar tab for this song? It sounds simple enough for a beginner like me and I really like it :)

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Does anyone have the guitar tab for this song? It sounds simple enough for a beginner like me and I really like it :)

No tabs here, but farting around on my guitar for about a minute, it sounds like an open A string being strummed with. Then, hammer on the open A string at the 3rd fret and slide towards the head of the guitar. Try that to start and see if you can come up with more!

On that note, I haven't played the old girl in a while. Looks like it's time for a cleaning, some new strings, and see if I can remember anything I use to know how to play.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes