4.50 star(s) 280 Votes
D

Deleted member 1250241

Hey guys, I just got started with this game and I was wondering if this game is like DMD in the way that you have to be trustworthy and not cheat on Melody, so that you don't get punished for it, or if sleeping around is a viable path in this game?

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hey guys, I just got started with this game and I was wondering if this game is like DMD in the way that you have to be trustworthy and not cheat on Melody, so that you don't get punished for it, or if sleeping around is a viable path in this game?
Play with Mod you can chose wich path you want

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
You can sleep around, but won't get the Perfect End this way. You can still end up with Melody, but will have to break up with everyone else eventually.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
So now im through the game and got the "Family" ending. Can someone explain to me what these so called 7 keys are? They were only mentioned in the last 2 weeks in the walkthrough and i have absolutely no idea what i had to look for.

On a personal note and without seeing the "Perfect" ending i think the family ending is the best one since you should value family more than becoming famous. But thats just me.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So now im through the game and got the "Family" ending. Can someone explain to me what these so called 7 keys are? They were only mentioned in the last 2 weeks in the walkthrough and i have absolutely no idea what i had to look for.

On a personal note and without seeing the "Perfect" ending i think the family ending is the best one since you should value family more than becoming famous. But thats just me.
The Piano keys top right.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Maybe I missed it in the almost 600 pages of this thread, but I got the "Music Superstar" ending, and have 7 keys showing on that next-to-last screen. (I thought getting 7 keys WAS the perfect ending.) Is there a post or something in this thread that shows all possible endings by their name? (I'm not sure what is the difference between Music Superstar and Perfect.)

EDIT: Ah, never mind, I see what happened:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FURTHER EDIT: There's more to it than what I wrote in the spoiler, it seems. Now I'm really curious what it will take for the Perfect Ending.

I verified all the conditions with the walkthrough. All of them are correct. They are:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So now I'm stumped. I must have one or more system variables at the wrong value (true when it should be false or vice-versa).

Just wish I knew what those are.

EDITING YET AGAIN, so I don't make multiple posts for the same thing.
It appears that the Music Superstar ending IS the "Perfect Ending". I've loaded several saves from others in this thread who all said the save is the "Perfect Ending", but the actual title on the end screen is "The Music Superstar Ending". So I got it and didn't even realize it, lol. I was looking for the end-screen title to actually say "Perfect Ending".

Last edited:

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Each key is a relationship level. You get them by getting Melody points.
Than its just trash. I got 376 and this is 92% of points... If you cant get the "Perfect" ending with this it forces you to derail from the RP perspective to just do everything which gives points... Than the whole narative of "choosing" is a big lie...

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Than its just trash. I got 376 and this is 92% of points... If you cant get the "Perfect" ending with this it forces you to derail from the RP perspective to just do everything which gives points... Than the whole narative of "choosing" is a big lie...
You need 400. To get the perfect ending, you need to play the perfect way. If you don't like that, then perhaps this isn't the game for you. Don't expect to the the "perfect" ending by making choices that aren't "perfect".

Reactions: unknown78

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
You need 400. To get the perfect ending, you need to play the perfect way. If you don't like that, then perhaps this isn't the game for you. Don't expect to the the "perfect" ending by making choices that aren't "perfect".
Well first of all WT says "- obtain all 7 Keys (or get 385 Melody points or more)" The 400 you mentioned are for a bonus scene.
Second i just find i plain stupid design wise to tie the "Perfect" ending to the nearly maximum amount of points since NOTHING indicates this while playing... Even if i only play the Melody path, without a walkthrough or at least mentioning this its IMPOSSIBLE to get the "Perfect" ending which would result in playing the whole game again for it and with "playing again" i mean just fast forward through it all...

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Well first of all WT says "- obtain all 7 Keys (or get 385 Melody points or more)" The 400 you mentioned are for a bonus scene.
Second i just find i plain stupid design wise to tie the "Perfect" ending to the nearly maximum amount of points since NOTHING indicates this while playing... Even if i only play the Melody path, without a walkthrough or at least mentioning this its IMPOSSIBLE to get the "Perfect" ending which would result in playing the whole game again for it and with "playing again" i mean just fast forward through it all...
OK, 385, whatever. Going from memory here. Either way, do a perfect playthrough to get the perfect ending. And do a not-so-perfect playthrough to get whatever ending.

The "perfect" ending requires the "perfect" amount of points. See the connection? And the walkthrough is available; use it if you want the perfect ending.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
OK, 385, whatever. Going from memory here. Either way, do a perfect playthrough to get the perfect ending. And do a not-so-perfect playthrough to get whatever ending.

The "perfect" ending requires the "perfect" amount of points. See the connection? And the walkthrough is available; use it if you want the perfect ending.
Ok i get it. You cling to the "perfect score for perfect ending" thing but gameplay wise its stupid nonetheless.
Why give ppl choices and im not talking about doing it with others and not only with Melody, if you need to walk an exact path of answers/actions to get the best ending. You can say what you want but this i no good design at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zerorox

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You can sleep around, but won't get the Perfect End this way. You can still end up with Melody, but will have to break up with everyone else eventually.
only with izzy and neighbor and auntie, xi and fi can stay to end.

Ok i get it. You cling to the "perfect score for perfect ending" thing but gameplay wise its stupid nonetheless.
Why give ppl choices and im not talking about doing it with others and not only with Melody, if you need to walk an exact path of answers/actions to get the best ending. You can say what you want but this i no good design at all.
cause you don't have to end up with melody, you can end up with izzy, neighbor or m's aunt. choice is is up to you.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
And for anyone who had the same question as I did.... the so-called "perfect ending" is actually the one where text title of the end screen is "The Music Superstar Ending" .

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes