4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Hakhak

Apr 3, 2020
Think about this:

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean others don't like it. If this isn't the game for you, that's fine, but don't act like your opinion is fact. It's an opinion.

Talking about some of the specifics of her job (this is called "conversation") gives her character more depth. Some people like this.
Well, my opening post was just asking about it because it puzzles me how is it possible to enjoy it.

I need to know, do people really enjoy going through all this fing bs of dialogues? I just can't deal with them...
This kind of conversation is something you have to endure to get real pussy. Going through it too for fake virtual pussy is just...

• Haha
Reactions: goobdoob

Shirlulu007

Apr 27, 2020
Hello guys i just play this game, i just want to know if locking a girl relationship can get rid of prior development to that girl so she will not affect the story anymore midgame?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hello guys i just play this game, i just want to know if locking a girl relationship can get rid of prior development to that girl so she will not affect the story anymore midgame?
Yes, that's what it does. The game doesn't check for "previous relationship", just the status at the time of the check.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
'If you let Melody have a relationship with Sophie later you walk in on them in the shower with Sophia fingering and kissing Melody. Regardless of the fact that all three of them have thought about a threesome between them and the PC it would have been interesting to have an option to interrupt them in the shower and be furious with Melody since she is effectively cheating on the PC. Melody never told the PC about her relationship with Sophia and Melody has even thought to herself after one of the times she had sex with Sophia that she felt she was betraying the PC...

This is what someone quoted in there review and got me to thinking they are right! If you as the MC has been completely faithful and stayed clear of any other women and then you find melody in the shower having sex with sophie you would go mad and interrupt them as it is cheating no matter what gender! The story could have gone down a different path like the person said in his review. I myself as a player would have interrupted and not been as soft as the MC was in this scenario if given the choice. I don't buy that it's not betraying/unfaithful/cheating when having sex with the same gender.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ok? how? Where's the threesome with Sophia or Xianne? Thats a unsatisfying End. iwould say it isnt an End
it's 1 of pics on good ending. there MIGHT come dlc some day showing what is going on melody's singing career (perfect ending).

Reactions: DerMelz

DerMelz

Feb 14, 2020
it's 1 of pics on good ending. there MIGHT come dlc some day showing what is going on melody's singing career (perfect ending).
Thanks for making my Hope bloom. I cant stand this "End" I was hoping for an "and they lived Long after. Also. Telling her Aunt. I was in fear how she will react aso. So i hope there will be a few Endings or at least one that closes the Game.

LidTheStanker

Aug 8, 2017
laughed my ass off when the MC tells Amy that women like her are a dime a dozen, an incredibly rude insult, when you select the option to keep the relationship professional. The dev meant to say the exact opposite thing but i guess no one clicks that one.

Last edited:
Reactions: unknown78

mrdotcave

Aug 28, 2018
full song list is posted somewhere on this thread.
I found someone said that the dev themselves don't know where they got the songs from. He said it was from some amateur competition. I thought the singer was someone they know or some kind of youtuber or something. Very unfortunate.

theScumbag

May 5, 2020
Just came across this game a few days ago. Fabulous stuff and very re-playable. 3 thumbs up (if you know what I mean).

Xianne is the best for me. Followed very closely by Becca and Sophie.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes