4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
IMHO
Bethany -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rebecca -

Izzy -

Amy -

Melody -
Thanks for taking the time to type all that out. It was very detailed and just what I was looking for, im sure it took a while. Melody got a very nice ending. Izzy and Amy are nice too. Bethany though lmao. I was kind of partial to Rebecca when she appeared, her ending seems neutral. I wish I had not stopped playing for so long to let the updates roll out. I cant wait to find out what the next game will be. Ill follow it this time for sure.

Reactions: Crystaldom

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hi, sorry how do you use the spoiler? can you explain it to me? thank you very much
when you make a post you have selection of tools available and spoiler (1 of those) is that flag icon.

endings are popular question so maybe those should be in op.

if melody and her mc appears on dmd or sl then it's pretty sure that they are married and have a kid or more.

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
And excuse me while I try to find a way to rate this game 10 stars. Seriously, this actually reads like I'm listening to the MC either giving an interview or I'm reading their memoirs or possibly one of their children wanting to know how their father met their mother. This is a love story, a good, wholesome love story, and if you're loyal to Melody? One of the sweetest things ever. The dialogue is cheesy at times sure, but the good vibes from this game kinda can't be ignored. I'm really glad I gave this a shot, despite it's rather large download size. Absolutely a must play for anyone who hasn't.

Reactions: Lord Soth

S4IT4M4

Aug 7, 2019
For some reason changing the font size in this game, changed the font size in, as far as i know, only this website and youtube. I meddled a little with chrome's font size settings specifically "font size" and "minimum font size" and made those 2 websites look normal again. I then noticed that change made other websites fonts tiny.

In this website specifically, all the text with hyperlinks and also text being quoted, in comments, look huge. The normal text in comments looks normal, just the quotes are somehow disproportionately big. Other thing I noticed is all the text looks normal sized as the page is being loaded. As soon as the page finishes loading in, a lot of the text just changes size.

If anyone has any tips on how to fix this, it would be appreciated. :(

Edit: You can disregard this. I managed to fix it by uninstalling one of chrome extensions and it fixed it.

Last edited:

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
And excuse me while I try to find a way to rate this game 10 stars. Seriously, this actually reads like I'm listening to the MC either giving an interview or I'm reading their memoirs or possibly one of their children wanting to know how their father met their mother. This is a love story, a good, wholesome love story, and if you're loyal to Melody? One of the sweetest things ever. The dialogue is cheesy at times sure, but the good vibes from this game kinda can't be ignored. I'm really glad I gave this a shot, despite it's rather large download size. Absolutely a must play for anyone who hasn't.
Still have a warm fuzzy spot for Melody. One of the first real feel good Visual Novels I played.
Another fantastic "Feel Good" one is WVM, if you haven`t tried it, I highly recommend it!

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Still have a warm fuzzy spot for Melody. One of the first real feel good Visual Novels I played.
Another fantastic "Feel Good" one is WVM, if you haven`t tried it, I highly recommend it!
If I may inquire, WVM stands for what? As you can see I'm relatively new to the site, so I'm not quite sure what the shorthand is. :D Though, I recommend Midlife Crisis to you, if you want light-hearted feel good VN's. Seriosuly, Jen's path? I can't praise it enough.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
If I may inquire, WVM stands for what? As you can see I'm relatively new to the site, so I'm not quite sure what the shorthand is. :D Though, I recommend Midlife Crisis to you, if you want light-hearted feel good VN's. Seriosuly, Jen's path? I can't praise it enough.
WVM is the College name in the story. Here is a page link: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-7-v0-7-6-braindrop.35910/

Yeah Midlife Crisis is a fun one too - as is Lily of the Valley. Oh another one similar to Melody is Babysitter, pretty good too.

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
WVM is the College name in the story. Here is a page link: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-7-v0-7-6-braindrop.35910/

Yeah Midlife Crisis is a fun one too - as is Lily of the Valley. Oh another one similar to Melody is Babysitter, pretty good too.
Thank you, I will be sure to check WVM out :) I'm already thinking of downloading Babysitter as I've heard good things about it, as well as read good things in it's thread. Lily of the Valley is one I hadn't heard of until now, but I will look into it. Thanks for the recommendations my dude.

• Red Heart

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Ahh, as it turns out, I have played and thoroughly enjoyed WVM before, though on a different site and had forgotten about it until I looked at it's thread. Yes, it was an enjoyable one, no matter which route you took. It's walkthrough is one of the most thorough, comprehensive walkthroughs of any game ever :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Ahh, as it turns out, I have played and thoroughly enjoyed WVM before, though on a different site and had forgotten about it until I looked at it's thread. Yes, it was an enjoyable one, no matter which route you took.
Ah cool. No worries. I also highly recommend "Where the Heart is" and "Where it all Began".
Both outstanding so far.

Reactions: Ozzfest

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Ah cool. No worries. I also highly recommend "Where the Heart is" and "Where it all Began".
Both outstanding so far.
Ahh I noticed those two as well as Halfway House in your signature. I may look into them, though I kinda only download complete ones, so that I don't get hooked then be waiting for the next update. That already happens to me far too often in fanfiction XD

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Ahh I noticed those two as well as Halfway House in your signature. I may look into them, though I kinda only download complete ones, so that I don't get hooked then be waiting for the next update. That already happens to me far too often in fanfiction XD
Yeah I hear ya! I tried to do that but failed... :ROFLMAO:
Where the Heart is has a huge amount of content already - the size of a few completed games. The character Katie has the most wicked, funniest dialogue I`ve came across yet. The humor is so good :)

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Yeah I hear ya! I tried to do that but failed... :ROFLMAO:
Where the Heart is has a huge amount of content already - the size of a few completed games. The character Katie has the most wicked, funniest dialogue I`ve came across yet. The humor is so good :)
Have you played Long Live The Princess? Belle, both character and creator, are wickedly funny. Also, you've seen the walkthrough to WVM correct? Best walkthrough ever xD

• Red Heart

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
What's the difference btn the 1.8GB and the 5.9GB Windows download versions?
I'm pretty sure that the 1.8 version doesn't have the extras, doesn't have the song clips that play during certain parts of the VN and other things like that. I think character model resolution is lower, the renders aren't as high quality, things like that. I could be wrong though as I've only played the 5 GB version. Either way though, the VN is definitely worth it, so give it a shot. Melody and the MC's love story gives me the happy vibes :)

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Im not far into the game - chapter 6 I think. Is there no ending with Xianne? I think outside Amy and Melody she was my third choice from the girls ive met so far (cant stand the neighbour at all, cant see any scenario where Melody's BFF settle down material and Izzy is well Izzy is awesome but im not sure in my head canon it would work without giving up everything the MC has built up from scratch after getting away from it all once and for all).

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Have you played Long Live The Princess? Belle, both character and creator, are wickedly funny. Also, you've seen the walkthrough to WVM correct? Best walkthrough ever xD
Yeah I love LLTP, it`s a brilliant game (y) Void Calling is similar and pretty good too, set in a Fantasy setting and a similar free roam system. Yeah, WVM walkthru is like FuK/Don`t Fuk....End. :LOL:

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
I was enjoying the game so far until this Cringy telenovela thing happened where

Is probably gonna end well anyway, but that shouldnt have happened in the first place.

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Yeah I love LLTP, it`s a brilliant game (y) Void Calling is similar and pretty good too, set in a Fantasy setting and a similar free roam system. Yeah, WVM walkthru is like FuK/Don`t Fuk....End. :LOL:
it's You want sum fuk? Yes which circles back to you want sum fuk and no, which circles back to... you want sum fuk?
It's brilliant.

• Haha
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes