4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Guys, do you know if Melody is going to be continued in the future?
melody's story has ended besides her cameos in current and upcoming games by mr dots and only what's left to tell is her family life and music career and that'd be somewhat boring and not rly style of mr dots.

socksguy

Jun 17, 2020
My only complaint with this game is that we are teased with Sophia wearing two very cute outfits right at the beginning. On a Sophia path, I'd have *loved* to have a sex scene for each of those outfits (cheerleader and bunny).

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Melody is a very long game, but a very long one.
unfortunately this length is only partially exploited, the character of Melosy is certainly well developed, and even the part with her enterprising and casual friends is not bad.

but the other LI is left very little space, with virtually identical storylines (the great job opportunity, the transfer ...)

some situation is overly repeated, such as the combo kiss - touch the ass - touch the tits, or the fact that every time you have sex in bed someone falls asleep ...

moreover, such a long game becomes really difficult to replay to explore the various endings), without cheat mod.

another flaw is that some of the key decisions are quite incomprehensible, which can lead you to a negative ending without you being able to realize it.

it's a nice game, I would recommend it, but overall it was tiring to finish

Reactions: JaxMan

Mickey_3x

Aug 31, 2020
Hello there ! I am bit lost : I have everything unlocked from the start (gallery, extra, etc)..

How can I have a fresh start? Thank you :)

Mickey_3x

Aug 31, 2020
what do you mean?

I do not understand
Well I launch the game for the first time (taken from this thread) and.. i see that all the galleries/extra are already unlocked with content (which i guess you are supposed to unlock while playing)

So i am confused :) I would like to have everything locked, and playing the game/discovering the gallery

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well I launch the game for the first time (taken from this thread) and.. i see that all the galleries/extra are already unlocked with content (which i guess you are supposed to unlock while playing)

So i am confused :) I would like to have everything locked, and playing the game/discovering the gallery
version you dl'd has cheat mod included.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I liked the game very much, but for some reason I felt like MC and Melody would never last. Something was just way off. I have no idea what it was though. And in "Sunshine love" it seems my suspicion was proven.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I liked the game very much, but for some reason I felt like MC and Melody would never last. Something was just way off. I have no idea what it was though. And in "Sunshine love" it seems my suspicion was proven.
What was proven in Sunshine Love? That Sofia is marrying Xianne?

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
What was proven in Sunshine Love? That Sofia is marrying Xianne?
If you go back to the wedding in Sunshine Love, they comment on it being a celebrity wedding, then later on, comment on the 2 brides, one of which being Melody herself, the other being Melody's friend.

Reactions: Vollezar

Trikus

May 31, 2020
All they said in Sunshine Love was that one of the brides was Melody's friend and former band member, Sophia. It never said Sophia was marrying Melody. Actually if you look at the game script (03_Scripts.rpa), it is made clear that Sophia is marrying Xianne. It looks like there was going to be actual footage of them, but the scene wasn't included for some reason. Maybe they are saving that for the next update since the wedding is moved to their hotel.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
If you go back to the wedding in Sunshine Love, they comment on it being a celebrity wedding, then later on, comment on the 2 brides, one of which being Melody herself, the other being Melody's friend.
Yeah, they struggle to recognise the celebrity bride Sofia, mentioning that she was in Melody's band and had a bit of a solo career of her own. Don't you think they would have mentioned the multi-platinum Grammy winning multi Number 1 recording artist in the room?

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Yeah, they struggle to recognise the celebrity bride Sofia, mentioning that she was in Melody's band and had a bit of a solo career of her own. Don't you think they would have mentioned the multi-platinum Grammy winning multi Number 1 recording artist in the room?
Yeah, Lily says this: "No one is meant to know this, but, one half of the happy couple is a celebrity singer, and she wanted the wedding to be kept private." Only one of them is a celebrity singer and it is pointed out that Sophia is in the room and is a celebrity.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Mickey_3x

Aug 31, 2020
which file(s) should i delete in the folder to get a fresh start, with everything locked? (seems there is an active cheat coded that unlocked everything :( )

Thanks for help :) Really appreciate

(my version is the one from the topic : v1.00+extras)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it has lasted and will last like d's and f's relationship with georgina has lasted.

In my playthrough of Sunshine it was Melody marrying Sofia. I think. Shit I am gonna have to replay that game again.
you saw wrong, it is fi and xi. melody is just mentioned.

which file(s) should i delete in the folder to get a fresh start, with everything locked? (seems there is an active cheat coded that unlocked everything :( )

Thanks for help :) Really appreciate

(my version is the one from the topic : v1.00+extras)
what os?

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes