4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

boytuka

Aug 29, 2020
is there a compressed android port for this one? android seems to suck ass when it comes to storage capacity. you need 5+GB space to install a 1GB apk, ridiculous

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is there a compressed android port for this one? android seems to suck ass when it comes to storage capacity. you need 5+GB space to install a 1GB apk, ridiculous
if not on thread then make a request on proper thread (not this).

Vincenza

Jul 24, 2019
Language?
thanks for the feedback. a german translation would be my wish.
there is one but it is unfortunately incomplete :cry:
i love this game so much. it has an emotional depth that you rarely find. i am a swiss girl, my english is not so good. and i would love to finish this story with all the endings.

Last edited:

Pitrik

\m/…(>.<)…\m/
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
thanks for the feedback. a german translation would be my wish.
there is one but it is unfortunately incomplete :cry:
i love this game so much. it has an emotional depth that you rarely find. i am a swiss girl, my english is not so good. and i would love to finish this story with all the endings.
Pity that I can't help... If was for Italian I had a thread for it xD

bbking42

Aug 3, 2020
SPOILERS

First of all. I like this game. This is a rant about Rebecca.

F that B .

As you move to get to know Rebecca, she is held up at every turn by her relationship baggage. SHE LIES constantly, because the game provides her inner monologue you know. You treat her well and help her until she feels wanted and beautiful and works past her previous relationship.

THEN

Your Ex shows and she doesn't bother to warn you, and instead lets you get blindsided by it because she was a coward.

You mention your ex once accidentally during dinner and its an understandable part of your history. THATS IT!

Instead of being worth a shit, she dumps you immediately claiming your baggage prevents further relationship. IRONIC?
Sure the MC could have better handled it but the actions by Rebecca are the worst. How could anyone date someone like that?
THE WORST, did I say.

Rebecca deserves to be used over and over till the end of her days!

Someone please make an S&M based game including her for me, I swear I'll pay top Patreon tier! She needs to suffer.

bbking42

Aug 3, 2020
Becca is the closet Leah of Melody....
Didn't you know this is a crossover and Becca becomes a nurse and changes her name later?
Are you referring to Leah from DrPinkCake's Acting Lessons?

Becca is actually worse then Leah. Leah likes the MC enough to kill for her. Becca fakes caring altogether.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes