4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

emirRR3V

Jan 21, 2020
so...is there mention what heppend Mc and Melody after wedding ,will they stay togheder long time I find in SL in 03 script something I not yet played SN...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so...is there mention what heppend Mc and Melody after wedding ,will they stay togheder long time I find in SL in 03 script something I not yet played SN...
in dmd she's successful singer (doesn't state anything else aka did she and her mc got any kids on superstar path or did she become successful singer on preggo path) and no appearance in sl yet (although since fi and xi are there then m isn't that far away so she might perform in hotel).

Reactions: emirRR3V

emirRR3V

Jan 21, 2020
in dmd she's successful singer (doesn't state anything else aka did she and her mc got any kids on superstar path or did she become successful singer on preggo path) and no appearance in sl yet (although since fi and xi are there then m isn't that far away so she might perform in hotel).
thanks...I play dmd and there is melody mention...:)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Since Melody features in other games of mr dots, i wonder what are the canonic ending?
as said before she's superstar in dmd (or at least successful singer married to her mc and either baby or not), what she is in sl players don't know but most likely married, still sings and has kid or 2.

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Liam Xster

Sep 21, 2020
The game is impressing on many levels
I'm just a little dissapointed to find there aren't any prober cowgirl scenes with Melody :cry:

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes