4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Cool, so it's just not a fap material lol. Reading time!

Normally I read unless the story gets boring, then I just skip to the interesting parts.
a lot fap material but if wants to keep up to date on plot then skipping will be minimal.

bingolebongo

May 15, 2020
Is there a maximum number of points I should score with Melody if I want to get with someone else instead? For instance, if I want to do the Amy path, should I ensure that the MC doesn't get to the kissing stage, or something similar?

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
do you have any mods in use or patches?
I downloaded the game from the OP but I don't know if it has any mod installed inside the rar because I didn't installed any, the game was going well and this problem appeared today

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Is there a maximum number of points I should score with Melody if I want to get with someone else instead? For instance, if I want to do the Amy path, should I ensure that the MC doesn't get to the kissing stage, or something similar?
No. The score is only to unlock the perfect ending with Melody (I got it at 391 I think). The other women paths are unlocked or locked during the game with your choices only. :)

Reactions: felicemastronzo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I downloaded the game from the OP but I don't know if it has any mod installed inside the rar because I didn't installed any, the game was going well and this problem appeared today
so you downloaded compressed version. i'd recommend to try hq-version.

GoreGrindGeek

Nov 24, 2018
Not sure if anyone already shared the answers to the 4 flute questions. Here are the answers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If anyone is curious, the game is blatantly wrong on 2 of those. There is no fipple on a concert flute (Western transverse flute). The history question is just not a good one to begin with. Flute is an ancient instrument, so no-one really knows when exactly the first one was constructed, and the question isn't specific about what type of flute we're dealing with. The Chinese had flutes a lot earlier than the date specified by the game.
P.S. Should I even mention it that Melody isn't holding the flute properly and the protagonist is doing a terrible job at being a flute teacher? :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Leina

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
GoreGrindGeek

1. mc isn't music teacher and not expert on all instruments
2. no1 gives a shit if things are right or just look right to non-professionals

bingolebongo

May 15, 2020
Another stupid question: if I want to do one of the lesbian paths, does that mean I should unlock only that path or that path plus the individual paths for the involved women?

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes