4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Man, the story doesn't make sense at all.

Firstly, why didn't Arnold adopt Melody?

Secondly, why didn't he marry Melody's mom?

Thirdly, Melody's mom and Arnold bought their house. So, fifty-fifty. Then she died. Therefore Melody co-owns the house with Arnold, but he wants to sell the house and throw her out on the street!?!?!? WTF, dude. Moreover, her reaction is totally nonsense: why didn't she call her aunt at once?

And where the hell is her real father?

I could go on forever.

:rolleyes:

(I thought that Sunshine Love was nonsensical, but this is even worse...)

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Man, the story doesn't make sense at all.

Thirdly, Melody's mom and Arnold bought their house. So, fifty-fifty. Then she died. Therefore Melody co-owns the house with Arnold, but he wants to sell the house and throw her out on the street!?!?!? WTF, dude. Moreover, her reaction is totally nonsense: why didn't she call her aunt at once?

I could go on forever.

IMO what's really nonsensical is getting all the girls means losing/not getting the best ending. What's the point of having a harem ending if that means losing?

Reactions: User1230

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
IMO what's really nonsensical is getting all the girls means losing/not getting the best ending. What's the point of having a harem ending if that means losing?
I don't think the harem is the canon ending of the game anyway.
The game is called Melody and that's what you get if you are faithful to her.

Also think of replayability.
More endings mean you can try to go for different girls or all of them.

Reactions: Ottoeight

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

I could go on forever.

1. why he should have?
2. maybe she didn't want to
3. technically not throw her on street just her to move to her own place. you know memories that that house holds?
4. why she should have called to auntie?
5. most likely dead or living in unknown place.
6. why do you care?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
1. why he should have?
2. maybe she didn't want to
3. technically not throw her on street just her to move to her own place. you know memories that that house holds?
4. why she should have called to auntie?
5. most likely dead or living in unknown place.
6. why do you care?
Americans... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I live in the house my grandfather built in 1954, and no memory is haunting me. The opposite, in fact.

I guess MrDots is American: only Americans would think that they have to make a will to give their siblings what's rightfully theirs.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Americans... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I live in the house my grandfather built in 1954, and no memory is haunting me. The opposite, in fact.

I guess MrDots is American: only Americans would think that they have to make a will to give their siblings what's rightfully theirs.
you do realize inheritance laws are different in different countries

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if melody has lived all her life in that house then it could hold happy memories of her mother and time with her.

also game doesn't happen in america.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
is there a way to get a harem ending?
It has been a while since I played this game. But there is not a harem ending as such, this is not that kind of game. The story turns around Melody, who is the star of the show. That said, you can add up to two other girls to your sexual relationship with Melody. However, that leads to not getting the perfect ending.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
you do realize inheritance laws are different in different countries
You do realize what a gift is. That's what my mother did: she gave me a house 15 years ago. She's still alive and kicking and she's not a single mother.

By the way, do you realize that there are more plotholes in Melody's story than penguins in Antarctica?

Plotholes weren't what annoyed me the most, anyway.

What I dislike is that the story is dull and it gets really redundant (how many times did the dude have lunch/dinner with the girls? how many times do they have to smooch?) :cautious:

Most of all the weakest point is the music. This is what really let me down.

(and the fact that the girls look way too younger than their age)

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
You do realize what a gift is. That's what my mother did: she gave me a house 15 years ago. She's still alive and kicking and she's not a single mother.
Still depends on the inheritance laws of the country. Here you would have to pay tax even if the house is gifted to you while the parent is still alive.

Also, I guess the facepalms you receive have nothing to do with the intent of lowering your likes. Pretty much nobody here cares about that.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Still depends on the inheritance laws of the country. Here you would have to pay tax even if the house is gifted to you while the parent is still alive.

Also, I guess the facepalms you receive have nothing to do with the intent of lowering your likes. Pretty much nobody here cares about that.
Was that a CDU/CSU decision? :KEK:

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes