4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Totally agree. The only extra I can add is that MC thinks Melody is safe on the pill (yes, I know it's not 100%). So there would be very little reason to use the pullout method as they'd been having regular bouts of unprotected sex prior to wee 13 (or 14 I forget which).
Yeah the week 14 mid-week sex scenes are the killer. The ones at the end of the week are fine, but those 2 or 3 in the middle, if you don't pull out, Good ending instead of Superstar.

Saw the good ending once, didn't like it, thought it was sad as she stays home with the kid as he's touring.

Just not my thing to see after a beautiful game. Felt really bad for her.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Besides using Unren, is there anyway I can get the "Melody" logo out of the game, like in a .bmp or whatever?

I know ya'll are going to think this is nuts, but I just bought Rising Star 2 on Steam, and I want to get the logo for this game on a banner in that game.

Does anybody have or know where I can get it. I've already tried several search engines and got nothing

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Besides using Unren, is there anyway I can get the "Melody" logo out of the game, like in a .bmp or whatever?

I know ya'll are going to think this is nuts, but I just bought Rising Star 2 on Steam, and I want to get the logo for this game on a banner in that game.

Does anybody have or know where I can get it. I've already tried several search engines and got nothing
ask devs?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
is HQ worth downloading? 6gbs is big just wanna make sure if the quality is that good
The girls in this game (especially Melody) are gorgeous. The renders are top notch, and the animations/scenes are pretty fluid. I would think the HQ version is more than good enough. I just finished another run of this today and the quality of everything is really good, so yeah, more than worth it.

Reactions: yaragl

yaragl

Jul 15, 2019
The girls in this game (especially Melody) are gorgeous. The renders are top notch, and the animations/scenes are pretty fluid. I would think the HQ version is more than good enough. I just finished another run of this today and the quality of everything is really good, so yeah, more than worth it.
thank you!

May 9, 2021
OMG! I have so much fun playing this game. First of all, yes - I should have gone to bed already, like hours ago. That much is clear to me.

Anyway, what happened was that it all started when I accidentally typed a blank space before my choice of a name for the MC: Ben... i.e. Ben.... = space + Ben. So yeah, Space Ben (in my head). I just cannot unsee that in any of the interactions (am about 2 hours in). It cracks me up every time.

But - THEN - then I noticed the (almost) complete absence of commas.... OMG! Hilarious.
So, out of the blue, Amy asks me - while looking over at her own niece - HER OWN NIECE:
Skärmbild 2021-07-04 000214.png
Well, I better fucking hope she can tell if the young lady standing next to her is HER OWN FUCKING NIECE.

Yeah, so this escalated quickly in my slightly too sleepy mind and I cannot unsee this either. Who needs alcohol when you can stay up too late and play this game?

Apparently, correct usage of question marks aren't really big in this game either... which kind of scared the shit out of me at one point when Ben asks himself the following question (while answering the phone):
Skärmbild 2021-07-04 000722.png
What ever happened to Ben must have been horrible. My mood changed after this. I am now a little bit worried that there might be more schizo-themed horror film messages suddenly popping up around any corner.

Also, what's with the "Still diggin' on James Brown" rip-off song playing in the car when you take Melody home after guitar class? I mean, don't get me wrong, I love ToP - and I am still diggin "Still diggin' on James Brown" - I'm just asking... you know... for a friend who may or may not have taken a little offence. You know how it is.

Other commatation misses that made my evening:
Skärmbild 2021-07-03 235942.png
Becca thinking it's great I have moved on from a relationship with myself.

Skärmbild 2021-07-04 000043.png
Becca giving me permission to not fuck myself in the ass.

On a more serious note: I love the story of the game!

/Z

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

GainGunrall

Jul 27, 2019
We need more mirrors of the 6GB HQ version. Only the MEGA link is up, and it goes kaput midway. Any help will be most appreciated, thanks.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
i have had some issues where dl speed has been low.
hmm I wonder why. I never had issue with that here but I guess that could be based on region, or even something simple as timing. I know when I originally got BaD MANY months ago it was a little slow, but eventually it all picked up.

I seem have that issue though with UploadHaven, but never NOPY. I only use MEGA for small things (Updates, PDFs etc)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea i use mega mostly for patches and mods, sometimes on games if no nopy.

GainGunrall

Jul 27, 2019
hmm I wonder why. I never had issue with that here but I guess that could be based on region, or even something simple as timing. I know when I originally got BaD MANY months ago it was a little slow, but eventually it all picked up.

I seem have that issue though with UploadHaven, but never NOPY. I only use MEGA for small things (Updates, PDFs etc)
It may be a region issue. I haven't had any luck with NOPY at all. It's either this error message:

firefox_es1ZwR7grO.png

Or this one:

firefox_wyScrIizh7.png

MEGA on the other hand just keeps on "resetting" after a few GB downloaded. I've probably download at least 18GB of repeat broken downloads on MEGA now.

EDIT

Found out the issue. Had to disable Cloudflare DNS to get NOPY to work. Thanks for replying anyway. :)

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
I just finished my third run at this game and I could never not do Melody's solo path. As a musician, well, former musician myself, doing anything but her full Solo route would be wrong; her tours, her success, it would feel wrong to me.

I have a mantra, a philosophy, in VNs: "One girl for one game." And with how wonderful this game and the script is, it could never not be Melody. The connection of emotion and love between the MC and Melody is just too good to give up.
While I do not quite share the same philosophy as you, I was actually saddened by the lack of alternatives for the story line. On my first play through, I liked Amy the best, but did not like the fact I got into bed with her so quickly. Then she gets a job to move further away. Which is when I cut off the relationship.

Next I tried Becca, as her shy and wounded personality really appealed to me. But again, it was the same thing, she gets a job out of town and moves away, which I knew would end the game sooner, so I ended the relationship.

Then to drown my sorrows in my broken relationships, I went on the full harem route with Melody and Sophia (with Xianne on the side, then after finishing it, went to an earlier save to fully incorporate Xianne into our relationship.)

FINALLY after that I did the solo Melody while shutting everyone else out of my life (even following the walkthrough, I still missed 2 points somewhere...403 total for me.)

I'm going to re-play the games and try and do each of the other characters just to see what the endings are like with them, as I once I saw Amy/Becca, heck, even Izze leaving, I shut the relationships down to keep it less complicated with Melody.

Personally, I would like to see expanded story lines with Becca and Amy. Also, if there was a story line that very late into the game your turned Sophia from casual into a committed relationship, that would be interesting too.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Next I tried Becca, as her shy and wounded personality really appealed to me. But again, it was the same thing, she gets a job out of town and moves away, which I knew would end the game sooner, so I ended the relationship.

FINALLY after that I did the solo Melody while shutting everyone else out of my life (even following the walkthrough, I still missed 2 points somewhere...403 total for me.)
You will move away along with Rebecca though. Same with Amy I assume, I have never played through that path. As for the points, 400 should give you the Perfect End plus the office bonus scene.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes