4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
There's been a lot of talk for the last few pages of the thread about the various endings, and people pushing the idea that the only really acceptable/satisfying ending is the Superstar one. But here's a question - what exactly happens to Melody if you branch off into one of the other endings?

Like, sure, presumably the MC is happy with most of the alternative love interests, but does Melody move on with her life and have her own happy ending without you, or does she completely fail and stay miserable forever because you were her one destined chance to be happy and you ruined it by chasing after someone else? Or do the other endings just ignore Melody and her fate entirely in favor of focusing on what happens to you and the other love interest?

I'm kind of tempted to go with the flow and see where the plot takes me on my first run-through, but if it's a case where literally the only way she can be happy is to go for her best ending (or where any attempt to leave her comes across like absolute beytrayal/abandonment), I might be more inclined to put more effort in to trying to get it than otherwise. But if it's a case where Melody can be happy without you, I'll probably be more casual about it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There's been a lot of talk for the last few pages of the thread about the various endings, and people pushing the idea that the only really acceptable/satisfying ending is the Superstar one. But here's a question - what exactly happens to Melody if you branch off into one of the other endings?

Like, sure, presumably the MC is happy with most of the alternative love interests, but does Melody move on with her life and have her own happy ending without you, or does she completely fail and stay miserable forever because you were her one destined chance to be happy and you ruined it by chasing after someone else? Or do the other endings just ignore Melody and her fate entirely in favor of focusing on what happens to you and the other love interest?

I'm kind of tempted to go with the flow and see where the plot takes me on my first run-through, but if it's a case where literally the only way she can be happy is to go for her best ending (or where any attempt to leave her comes across like absolute beytrayal/abandonment), I might be more inclined to put more effort in to trying to get it than otherwise. But if it's a case where Melody can be happy without you, I'll probably be more casual about it.
it seems to me that in all the endings without Melody (apart from the bad ending where MC gets back together with his ex) she still succeeds as a singer, so no complete failure

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
it seems to me that in all the endings without Melody (apart from the bad ending where MC gets back together with his ex) she still succeeds as a singer, so no complete failure
Not really, i'm pretty sure in the not superstar endings she gets to be a professional musician on some level (if i don't recall wrong in some she's a stage performer in others she teaches or something) but she's never really succesfull. That train left.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Not really, i'm pretty sure in the not superstar endings she gets to be a professional musician on some level (if i don't recall wrong in some she's a stage performer in others she teaches or something) but she's never really succesfull. That train left.
Agreed. I won't call being a part time lounge singer in a small town successful especially after having a record deal and releasing an album.
And that's the issue I have with the game. To achieve the perfect ending means missing out on H scenes with the other girls. Plus if you are successful in the Harem route, it ends in a less than perfect ending. Why when that route is more difficult to achieve than the perfect ending route

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
but in the finale with the librarian, Rebecca I think, don't they go to one of her concerts?

and the same in the finale with her aunt?

In the perfect ending with Melody, we are sure that she is successful, but it doesn't seem to me that in these other endings there is much mediocrity, maybe she doesn't achieve the same success, but basically we don't know.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
but in the finale with the librarian, Rebecca I think, don't they go to one of her concerts?

and the same in the finale with her aunt?
Honestly i don't remember. I think all the ending i got from the game, includinq when i tried a melody route, ended with her album flop and her career derailing. I could be wrong.

Reactions: felicemastronzo
Sep 10, 2021
This was a nice game. I started out dating everyone. This went on until the second time Melody and Sophia started fooling around and I decided I'd rather see just Melody with anyone else.

I got the superstar ending first before going back and getting the family ending. The superstar ending was nice, with all of their dreams coming true. The family ending was also nice. Their dreams didn't come true, but they still found happiness. That almost seemed more realistic.

Reactions: caracute524

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
Is there anyway to enable the quick menu, particularly the auto function on this game? I searched but couldn't find anything

Jan 31, 2019
All of the others besides Mega and Nopy, never seem to work for me. Nopy I have tried many times with the definitive version, and I have a super fast connection (100mbps+) and all I am getting for speeds is down in the KBPS. Mega is wanting me to pay for more "storage" saying my in-browser storage is full but I have my browser set up to clear cookies everytime it is closed fully. Can someone give me some help or advice?

Update: Found a way around the "storage" issue with MEGA

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
All of the others besides Mega and Nopy, never seem to work for me. Nopy I have tried many times with the definitive version, and I have a super fast connection (100mbps+) and all I am getting for speeds is down in the KBPS. Mega is wanting me to pay for more "storage" saying my in-browser storage is full but I have my browser set up to clear cookies everytime it is closed fully. Can someone give me some help or advice?

Update: Found a way around the "storage" issue with MEGA
mega wants you to use chrome based browser not mozilla or use desktop app and on nopy you need to switch server by clicking wheel.

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
mega wants you to use chrome based browser not mozilla or use desktop app and on nopy you need to switch server by clicking wheel.
I've never used a chrome based browser, I've been a Firefox user for years and use Mega regularly with no issue

Lordhalmar

Sep 5, 2019
Ummm why does the dude sitting behind them in the 50s diner look like he has no pants on lol. Doesn't seem like that kind of establishment.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes