4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I have question is this single romance or harem?.
You can have, for the most part, solo routes or a MFF/MFFF ending, depending on which way you go.

Melody, Isabella, Amy & Rebecca can be solo routes

Or you can have Melody & Sophia (MFF) or Melody, Sophia & Xianne together (MFFF), neither of which give the Superstar/Perfect ending

I've never done anything but the solo Superstar ending Melody route, and there's two endings just for her; the Superstar ending or the Good ending, depending on what choices you pick.

I suggest using the walkthrough for this game, or if anything, just for reference, as it is a very long game depending on what you want to do and the PDF is very detailed about the choices. You can also use Lain's WT mod as well.

PDF Walkthrough:

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/12/513335_Melody_-_v1.00_Walkthrough_FINAL.pdf

Lain's Mod:

https://f95zone.to/threads/melody-lains-walkthrough-scene-gallery-mod-v1-00.20590/

• Love
Reactions: Morpheus400

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
You can have, for the most part, solo routes or a MFF/MFFF ending, depending on which way you go.

Melody, Isabella, Amy & Rebecca can be solo routes

Or you can have Melody & Sophia (MFF) or Melody, Sophia & Xianne together (MFFF), neither of which give the Superstar/Perfect ending

I've never done anything but the solo Superstar ending Melody route, and there's two endings just for her; the Superstar ending or the Good ending, depending on what choices you pick.

I suggest using the walkthrough for this game, or if anything, just for reference, as it is a very long game depending on what you want to do and the PDF is very detailed about the choices. You can also use Lain's WT mod as well.

PDF Walkthrough:

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/12/513335_Melody_-_v1.00_Walkthrough_FINAL.pdf

Lain's Mod:

https://f95zone.to/threads/melody-lains-walkthrough-scene-gallery-mod-v1-00.20590/
Also note the multi-female endings don't last so to speak.

Sophia and Xianne are soulmates and they will end up together no matter what ending you get.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
update 1.0 broke several saves before previous update. don't think even mark takagi can help you since he plays only melody perfect ending.
Appreciate the mention, but yeah, I only play the perfect. I don't like the Good ending because I don't like her being home stuck with the kid while he's touring, and the other girls do nothing for me. I wouldn't know who would have all the endings to be honest, I guess keep waiting, that's all I can tell you.

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
Appreciate the mention, but yeah, I only play the perfect. I don't like the Good ending because I don't like her being home stuck with the kid while he's touring, and the other girls do nothing for me. I wouldn't know who would have all the endings to be honest, I guess keep waiting, that's all I can tell you.
Damn thats too bad but thanks all the same!

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Maybe I should replay the game.... I did the "good" and the "superstar" ending.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Sometimes you have to take the plunge (pun intended). Because those eyes get me every time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After my first Superstar run many months ago, I did this ending once, and immediately, yeah it's cute and all, decided to not do it again.

She might be singing at local clubs and happy with a kid, but it's not right, in my opinion, while the MC is gone months at a time touring the world.

Yes it's a game, but I don't think it's right. Just how I am.

I rewrote parts of this game in the scripts, and I gave them a "kid ending" in the final sentences of the Perfect Ending when they're looking at each other on stage. It's not official, but I don't care, it makes me feel better, that after years of touring the world, they both retire, go on a vacation together, and they decide to try for a family, eventually having two daughters.

Like I said, it's not official, but it fulfills my needs

Reactions: LeonJKennedy

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Anyone know how I can view the endings without playing through the game again? Lains mod nor the base game gallery have the endings.
Here:
View attachment AmyEnding.zip View attachment BeccaEnding.zip View attachment FamilyEnding.zip View attachment GoodPlusHarem.zip View attachment IzzyEnding.zip View attachment Superstar.zip

EDIT:
I made them first page saves 1-1 and 1-2 etc. etc. So you know what to clear if you do not want to overwrite current saves.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes