4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
If you want the perfect ending with Melody, DON"T do ANYTHING with the other girls. If you want the good ending with Melody, get her pregnant the last week or so of gameplay.
Don't forget for perfect NO Preg

If you want the MFF/MFFF endings, do things with Melody, Sophia & Xianne. If you want Amy or Rebecca, just be friends with Melody.
Also Izzy ending requires just be friends with Mel

LeonJKennedy

DSO Operative
Donor
Mar 15, 2021
If you want the perfect ending with Melody, DON"T do ANYTHING with the other girls. If you want the good ending with Melody, get her pregnant the last week or so of gameplay.

If you want the MFF/MFFF endings, do things with Melody, Sophia & Xianne. If you want Amy or Rebecca, just be friends with Melody.

I only ever do the perfect/superstar ending when I play this. There's a PDF walkthrough in the first post of this thread just in case you need it in the future. I know I did.

Luckily, no one dies in this game, but it can get emotional at times.
Damn. I've done everything with everyone so far. So no perfect ending for me then haha.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Don't forget for perfect NO Preg

Also Izzy ending requires just be friends with Mel
I forgot about Izzy.

And yes the perfect ending has no pregnancy. But I wrote it in at the end once the epilogue was over just to fulfill my romantic mindset. I think I added about 4 or 5 extra things to the perfect ending epilogue to the game

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Damn. I've done everything with everyone so far. So no perfect ending for me then haha.
Nope. Not.Even.Close. :ROFLMAO:

The thing is with this game, to me, it's all about achieving Melody's goals of becoming a singer/songwriter and touring artist. Since the whole game revolves around Melody, that's who I gave all my attention to.

The other girls are there to throw you off that goal.

LeonJKennedy

DSO Operative
Donor
Mar 15, 2021
Nope. Not.Even.Close. :ROFLMAO:

The thing is with this game, to me, it's all about achieving Melody's goals of becoming a singer/songwriter and touring artist. Since the whole game revolves around Melody, that's who I gave all my attention to.

The other girls are there to throw you off that goal.
I better restart then, I want the perfect ending with Melody. Thanks for the heads up!

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I better restart then, I want the perfect ending with Melody. Thanks for the heads up!
It is a bit subjective the good versus Superstar ending. (Superstar is what some call perfect)

If love and family are what Mel truly, deeply wants the good (pregnant) ending is actually the perfect one.

That's why the other is called the "Superstar" ending by the game devs

PEACE

Reactions: LeonJKennedy

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
It is a bit subjective the good versus Superstar ending. (Superstar is what some call perfect)

If love and family are what Mel truly, deeply wants the good (pregnant) ending is actually the perfect one.

That's why the other is called the "Superstar" ending by the game devs

PEACE
I did the GOOD once in the very very beginning, just felt sad and guilty about it, never did it again. No 19-year-old should be knocked up, having to stay at home with the kid while the husband is out achieving HIS dreams of being back on tour. Anyway, that's me.

LeonJKennedy

DSO Operative
Donor
Mar 15, 2021
if you are dating mel and her auntie at same time then at some point that will blow on your face.
Yeah but I just reached the part when MC and Mel talk about what they are to each other(i think it's the breakfast after the party). Does the game care what and who I do before that?

EDIT: Read the WT and it seems that it does.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah but I just reached the part when MC and Mel talk about what they are to each other(i think it's the birthday after the party). Does the game care what and who I do before that?

EDIT: Read the WT and it seems that it does.
My first perfect ending run in this game I used the PDF WT and the Walkthrough Mod to make sure I got it. Even got the max points at 405. Gave every single girl the cold shoulder except for Melody. It's such a great game in my opinion and easily in my top 5, at this point, probably top 3.

If you want the perfect ending, don't do anything with anyone else, and don't allow Melody to get involved with Sophia and don't allow Sophia to get involved with Xianne and always keep it in your pants unless it's for Melody.

Last edited:

bingolebongo

May 15, 2020
My first perfect ending run in this game I used the PDF WT and the Walkthrough Mod to make sure I got it. Even got the max points at 405. Gave every single girl the cold shoulder except for Melody. It's such a great game in my opinion and easily in my top 5, at this point, probably top 3.

If you want the perfect ending, don't do anything with anyone else, and don't allow Melody to get involved with Sophia and don't allow Sophia to get involved with Xianne and always keep it in your pants unless it's for Melody.
Am I the only one who prefers the aunt route? :D

Reactions: Machete

bingolebongo

May 15, 2020
If this cheers you up i prefer any route over Melody's. She's such a spoiled get everything easy brat.
Amy > Izzy > Rebecca. :) I get and respect that the main allure of this game is a combination of romance and corruption of a barely legal teen, but I learned quickly that wasn't my thing.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Do I need to be careful how far I take relations with other girls to avoid a possible bad ending or can I do what I want? Don't wanna have another Acting Lessons-ending, haha.
To be a little more specific with this answer: you can do things with other NPCs up to a certain point. In other words, you can slut it up at the very beginning, and you can do some stuff with everyone. But every NPC has a "not past this" moment, after which you're hurting your relationship with Melody and ruining your chance for the "superstar" ending. The walkthrough is pretty clear regarding the inflection points in each relationship, and I strongly suggest following it by reading forward and noting where things will go wrong for you. Installing the mod makes this easier.

That said, all the endings have their own virtues. (Well, except the one with your ex.) My gameplay suggestion would be to pursue the route in which the MC has three girls at his disposal, making saves at each point that the MC has to decide whether to stay with or dump the ancillary characters, then go back and pursue all the alternative love interests' endings. And then, when you've done that, go back to your first "breaking point" save and play for the "superstar" ending. You'll have seen all the ancillary content, and will then finish with the most rewarding result.

LeonJKennedy

DSO Operative
Donor
Mar 15, 2021
To be a little more specific with this answer: you can do things with other NPCs up to a certain point. In other words, you can slut it up at the very beginning, and you can do some stuff with everyone. But every NPC has a "not past this" moment, after which you're hurting your relationship with Melody and ruining your chance for the "superstar" ending. The walkthrough is pretty clear regarding the inflection points in each relationship, and I strongly suggest following it by reading forward and noting where things will go wrong for you. Installing the mod makes this easier.

That said, all the endings have their own virtues. (Well, except the one with your ex.) My gameplay suggestion would be to pursue the route in which the MC has three girls at his disposal, making saves at each point that the MC has to decide whether to stay with or dump the ancillary characters, then go back and pursue all the alternative love interests' endings. And then, when you've done that, go back to your first "breaking point" save and play for the "superstar" ending. You'll have seen all the ancillary content, and will then finish with the most rewarding result.
Thanks for the tips! So there are 6 endings to go for, MFFF/MFF, Superstar, "Love" ending with Mel, Amy, Rebecca, Izzy(?), not counting the bad ending with Beth?

Reactions: Segnbora

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Thanks for the tips! So there are 6 endings to go for, MFFF/MFF, Superstar, "Love" ending with Mel, Amy, Rebecca, Izzy(?), not counting the bad ending with Beth?
It's been a while since I've played the game, but that sounds about right. There's an Izzy ending, for sure. It's abrupt, but then all the non-Melody endings are, kinda. Only the Amy ending achieves any actual weight, because it's the only ending that makes real-world sense. But one of the two/three Melody endings are pretty obviously where the game's steering you.

The inflection points for all the ancillary characters are laid out in the walkthrough; basically, never get into a situation where Melody finds out you're having sex with her aunt or that you're shedding points to be with someone else. Personally, I see no reason to deny Xianne access to the gorup sex, and in any case the playthrough and ending on the small harem route are virtually identical whether or not you choose to include her.

If you read back a zillion pages you'll see that many people feel the pregnancy ending is morally dissatisfying. I'm one of them. I think it devalues everything the game built. But, obviously, there are always people who disagree. It's a sweet ending, but I don't find it satisfying, and I also think it's a betrayal of the narrative's purpose.

This is why I suggest that you play all the other endings first, before going back and devoting yourself to Melody. The "superstar" ending is worth the wait. This isn't a deeply complex game — that's not what this particular team does — but it's a vastly more mature game than DMD. And the very obfiously preferred ending reflects that maturity. You're rewarded for acting as an adult, unlike in DMD.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes