4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

romcio703

Feb 2, 2022
A wonderful story, I fell in love with the Melody(OMG this girl only is virtual but this is my dreaming looks like girl), The scene of the first masturbation as She thinks about me, omg I got addicted, I entered emotionally as the main character of the game. I wasn't interested in other women, but in the one true relationship of loving Melody,
I was lucky for the ocean sky and hotel scene. OMG real one love. I'm so addicted to Melody, I can't stop thinking about her in the real world.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
A wonderful story, I fell in love with the melody, The scene of the first masturbation as it thinks about me, omg I got addicted, I entered emotionally as the main character of the game. I wasn't interested in other women, but in the one true relationship of loving Melody,
I was lucky for the ocean sky and hotel scene. OMG real one love. I'm so addicted to Melody, I can't stop thinking about her in the real world.
I agree.
I'm replaying it right now, doing a Melody solo run.

Last edited:
Reactions: romcio703

solaya

Jul 25, 2021
Guys there is any torrent or good option for download the game? The only good option here is from Mega but is limited every day, the other options are like 25 hours to download the game =(.

Help.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
How to remove dialog textbox? any tutorial pls!
If you mean just the text box so nothing is covered, it is simple.

Step 1: Download RPA Extract.
Step 2: Put it in the game/ folder.
Step 3: Drag the file "archive.rpa" onto it. (you may need to configure your malware detector to get it to work)
Step 4: Go to the new gui/ folder.
Step 5: Open the file called textbox.png in your image editor of choice.
Step 6: Delete the image so it is completely transparent, and save.
Step 7: Done.

u/user

Oct 12, 2018
Guys there is any torrent or good option for download the game? The only good option here is from Mega but is limited every day, the other options are like 25 hours to download the game =(.

Help.
I read that you can bypass the limit via VPN

RemFTW

Jan 16, 2022
If you mean just the text box so nothing is covered, it is simple.

Step 1: Download RPA Extract.
Step 2: Put it in the game/ folder.
Step 3: Drag the file "archive.rpa" onto it. (you may need to configure your malware detector to get it to work)
Step 4: Go to the new gui/ folder.
Step 5: Open the file called textbox.png in your image editor of choice.
Step 6: Delete the image so it is completely transparent, and save.
Step 7: Done.
Thanks!

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Oh ok, I'm fairly new here should have known that a deleted member is in fact "deleted"...:eek:

Guess nobody else has a copy of his adjusted script willing to share, if available that is
click on his messages he posted theres 50 pages you might find the one you looking for

Reactions: Fred689

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Oh ok, I'm fairly new here should have known that a deleted member is in fact "deleted"...:eek:

Guess nobody else has a copy of his adjusted script willing to share, if available that is
first 18 pages nothing, but after that you have like 5 posts just so you save some time and don't look first 18 pages,also since your new might as well check some games where he posted beingadik,city of broken dreamers,wvm and many more, but there's good ones like melody already finished, babysitter, depraved awakening, man of the house.....enjoy while your here, haven't played this game in a year or so but might do it again to get melody good ending,but busy now with tons others

Reactions: Fred689

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
first 18 pages nothing, but after that you have like 5 posts just so you save some time and don't look first 18 pages,also since your new might as well check some games where he posted beingadik,city of broken dreamers,wvm and many more, but there's good ones like melody already finished, babysitter, depraved awakening, man of the house.....enjoy while your here, haven't played this game in a year or so but might do it again to get melody good ending,but busy now with tons others
If Mark posted his edits they are going to be hard to find.
I think he had about 3 or 4 accounts by now.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes