4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
The animation and the story line is good... If only there was an incest patch for this game. Similar to DMD!!
The only incest content in this game are some "what ifs" you can watch in the gallery... they aren't really very good though.

GunMonkeyMark

Aug 18, 2022
Any mods that enable the quick menu for this game? I get tired of clicking fairly quickly and prefer to run on auto so I can snack while I read

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I'm not referring to the ending, but to the kind of relationship the game puts MC in with Melody, even if you are in a different route. In itally we call it something like 'the chauffer'. It's when a guy goes after some chick who will never lay him but in the mean time she enjoyes his 'servitude' mostly using him as her personal taxi service.

Playing this game felt a lot like being the chauffer expecially the first time, when i tried Becca's (i think it's the name of the bookworm) and she's barely in the game while i was stuck with this annoying barbie that i got to drive around.

The second time, since i liked the other two 'teens' i was like "ok, let's see what you get from this game if you date the little princess" (spoiler allert, you are still the chauffer plus some pussy) and i went for the foursome route... and when it was going to happen the blondie was like "naa... MC and Melody love each other too much, we can't do this...". W. T. F. Really??? And i also got the half baked ending where Melody is just your avareage instrumentist. After all that wasted hours...

I really felt all the way the chauffer :D
MC is Just perfect sla...man from the fem point of view in "Perfect" playthrough
I'm at 9 week now in my Pure Solo Melody run, and I want my MC to finish his life already...

Nah, game is good, at least MC is not offering Melody to Spice things... or threesome with BBC (like in some other game), and she (we) can decide not to become Lesbo (bi-curious)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
So, granted, these are all your choices in your control, but they were a means to an end...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

/rant
Allow me to recap: You checked out a choice THAT YOU NEVER WANTED TO MAKE, and because something happened there you didn't like, you won't finish the game using the choice you would normally have made.

Uh huh!

Well all righty then. Bye.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
WTF are you even talking about... those were ALL your choices.
Allow me to recap: You checked out a choice THAT YOU NEVER WANTED TO MAKE, and because something happened there you didn't like, you won't finish the game using the choice you would normally have made.

Uh huh!

EXACTLY!!!

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017

Uh huh!

That's funny. "Man I really don't want to see the outcome of that. I better check it out." is something you think would never happen but going ahead and trying to blame the game itself is something else.

Reactions: Walter Victor

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That's funny. "Man I really don't want to see the outcome of that. I better check it out." is something you think would never happen but going ahead and trying to blame the game itself is something else.
but nothing new.

Oct 12, 2022
Wow look at all this drama and back and forth here. Holy shit!

Alright, well, where the fuck do I start?

We all know you're stuck with Melody no matter what (friend route or romantic route)
Melody's friends (Sophia & Xianne) have no separate endings and whatever you do with Melody will determine whether or not those two are involved. You can allow Melody to be with Sophia and/or allow Sophia to be with Xianne

The latter though, I don't get as to why their relationship matters on Melody's ending if you're solo and loyal to her, as I've always been. Sophia & Xianne should be allowed to do their own thing and shouldn't change the chances of the perfect ending with Melody. Anyway, that's another day and another post.

I do agree with Machete on the chauffeur thing, because the first few days you're talking her here and there; home, shopping, clubs, etc. and yes, my first run in this game many months ago I found it annoying, but as their relationship developed, it wasn't a big deal.

You not only make choices as the MC, but you also make them as Melody, and sometimes even as Sophia or Xianne or even Melody herself, and I use the WT mod as well as the PDF WT because there are points in this game where things can get a little complicated with the relationships.

Becca I never liked and she's not around for much of the game, as is Isabella, Tim's sister, but at least she's cuter than Becca. Amy is eh. Sophia & Xianne are cute, and if Xianne was a main girl, she'd be my #1 in this game, but she's not.

I actually really like Melody herself. I like how their relationship grows, and the steps to take in this game. It's actually in the top 3 of my favorite VNs for the relationship building reasons. It doesn't hurt either that I was a musician at one point. I've sang the praises of this game for a long time when I was under my first account, and all of it still holds true today.

You determine what you want to do, as in most VNs. You're stuck with Melody either way up to a point, then either you go separate ways or back to bitch Bethany. It's all your choice and has always been.

I've always always ALWAYS done Melody's solo route perfect ending here, as I don't think the good/family ending was fair to Melody, but again, another post for another day.

There's my answer to all the drama

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes