TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Ty, is this included in the download lin link in the first page, also would you mind sharing (if you have) a save with the full gallery including these new scenes ?
Can't corroborate this version since I lost that folder like a year ago and the only one I have left is the Steam one. Probably ain't difference but I'd look for it.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I'm missing 3 CG's, it's been a while since I played it so I don't even know which ones I'm missing but there's probably a guide to those. Anyways, you can try this save and see if it works. Just extract it in the "saves" folder inside the "www" folder.

Reactions: stever

Rule97

May 2, 2018
I'm missing 3 CG's, it's been a while since I played it so I don't even know which ones I'm missing but there's probably a guide to those. Anyways, you can try this save and see if it works. Just extract it in the "saves" folder inside the "www" folder.
Thank you

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
(Me thinking defeating Dark Older Sister would end the game and free for all unlock for the other CGs)

Me: Let’s Do This!

(Me after defeating that “Final” Boss and still not unlocking everything)

Me: Something’s not right here.. Geh, guess I’ll have to cheat with a walkthrough...

(Sees a walkthrough and the whole other bunch of stuffs I still need to do)

Me: Okay dick, you don’t mind having to go through a lot more right? No Pain, No Gain!

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
(Me thinking defeating Dark Older Sister would end the game and free for all unlock for the other CGs)

Me: Let’s Do This!

(Me after defeating that “Final” Boss and still not unlocking everything)

Me: Something’s not right here.. Geh, guess I’ll have to cheat with a walkthrough...

(Sees a walkthrough and the whole other bunch of stuffs I still need to do)

Me: Okay dick, you don’t mind having to go through a lot more right? No Pain, No Gain!
you can easily sink more then 30 hours in this without walkthrough

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
BTW, kinda late but for all those glorious men who are missing out on this,

This game should have these tags added:

Anal Sex
Bukkake
Corruption (?)
Creampie
Lesbian
Monster Girl
Multiple Endings
Multiple Penetration
Oral Sex
Possession
Prostitution
Rape (?)
Religion
Sex Toys (?)
Titfuck
Urination
Voyeurism

Edit: Geh, now I'm conflicted to unlock every dress since talking to the Cat in the Castle unlocked all CGs @_@

Last edited:

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Edit: Geh, now I'm conflicted to unlock every dress since talking to the Cat in the Castle unlocked all CGs @_@
Oh yea Cat unlocked all the CG I wondered what it was that did it in this game or was I just remembering some other game

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Oh yea Cat unlocked all the CG I wondered what it was that did it in this game or was I just remembering some other game
Yeah, didn't read that part in the walkthrough and just happened to talk to it since it's near Bally and Esmeralda at the rooftop of the Castle xD

Visya

Oct 26, 2018
first I've been wondering how to get the getting milked scene with the queen. I can't get her to come with melty as she just keeps talking with Daliah.
there's still many boxes that can't be opened. I also don't know where to find the XXL cheese.
finally I want to know how trigger kogal with Daliah secret ending.
can someone help me with those?
ps : there's also a map called Vs dark meltys in the game. but I don't think it's accessible after all

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
first I've been wondering how to get the getting milked scene with the queen. I can't get her to come with melty as she just keeps talking with Daliah.
there's still many boxes that can't be opened. I also don't know where to find the XXL cheese.
ps : there's also a map called Vs dark meltys in the game. but I don't think it's accessible after all
There is 6 endings
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to get the queen come with you it was after the game is finished thing when you are free roaming don't remember about the rest

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/meltys-quest-v1-2k-happy-life.6004/page-29#post-1704664

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Is the version of the first page the last one? The one with the latest DLC?
Latest update is 1.2q
latest "dlc" update was 1.1
1.2 was when they went completely uncensored on steam and after that it has been bug fixes and localisation languages

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
So I found a 1.2q version but it was in Russian. If anyone has one in English or knows if it's possible to change the language to English, then let me know.

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes