retardfuc155

Aug 23, 2019
How do I get Garnet to come work for Goldol I have the Rune Blade but she still is sitting around saying he needs help in my 1st playthrough shes stuck getting rammed by gaido after the cuck letter quest and in my NG+ she just does nothing.

Reactions: sqwerty777

FallenHND

Dec 2, 2018
Please help, I got stuck "inside" a table, and now Meltys won't move, she literally phased through it and I got stuck there now, and my last save was HOURS before :( is there cheat or any edit I can do to the .js to temp disable collision? Much appreciated.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Please help, I got stuck "inside" a table, and now Meltys won't move, she literally phased through it and I got stuck there now, and my last save was HOURS before :( is there cheat or any edit I can do to the .js to temp disable collision? Much appreciated.
there is a no clip in

But I have never used it. But if you have that installed maybe it will help

EDIT>>>> the installation instructions on that can be a bit wanky to people that have not done this sort of thing much,

Extract and put the files and www folder in your game main folder (something like D:\games\Meltys Quest v1.2k\). Merge the www folders.
Launch once MVPluginPatcher.exe
Delete MVPluginPatcher.exe and plugins_patch.txt.

Start game normally after that.

In your game, you should find:
- in www\js\plugins\
Cheat_Menu.css
Cheat_Menu.js
and other .js files used by the game

- in www\js\
plugins.js
and other .js files like main.js, rpg_*.js used by the game

- in the game main directory (something like \patreon\Farmer's Dreams\)
MVPluginPatcher.exe
plugins_patch.txt
Game.exe...

In game just pop the "1" key not the numpad one key. the menu pops up.. move it around the screen by popping the "Tile key" can use mouse to swap from god mod/item's/weapon/no clip/ what ever.

Last edited:

FallenHND

Dec 2, 2018
there is a no clip in

But I have never used it. But if you have that installed maybe it will help

EDIT>>>> the installation instructions on that can be a bit wanky to people that have not done this sort of thing much,

Extract and put the files and www folder in your game main folder (something like D:\games\Meltys Quest v1.2k\). Merge the www folders.
Launch once MVPluginPatcher.exe
Delete MVPluginPatcher.exe and plugins_patch.txt.

Start game normally after that.

In your game, you should find:
- in www\js\plugins\
Cheat_Menu.css
Cheat_Menu.js
and other .js files used by the game

- in www\js\
plugins.js
and other .js files like main.js, rpg_*.js used by the game

- in the game main directory (something like \patreon\Farmer's Dreams\)
MVPluginPatcher.exe
plugins_patch.txt
Game.exe...

In game just pop the "1" key not the numpad one key. the menu pops up.. move it around the screen by popping the "Tile key" can use mouse to swap from god mod/item's/weapon/no clip/ what ever.

OMG Thank you sooo much! Worked like a charm, Meltys is free from that table now :D

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
This was a good game, well designed, amazing interface...not enough tentacles though. :(

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
This was a good game, well designed, amazing interface...not enough tentacles though. :(
I agree ( Loved the game ), but for me getting all the different endings, and the milk farm, and extra area took quite a few tries.. It was hard to grasp just what I needed to do.

( not that I did not find where some people tried to explain it, I guess I was just being bone headed, and did not fully understand there explanations )

I don't think it is the game makers fault totally I am thinking it is maybe a limitation of RPG game maker. What would help is a quest location, and open quests guild to be in the game or things like quest markers on the map. I mean you do have stars over the heads of some people that have a quest, but they are just randomly ran across by me.

As far as the main quest the Hint's helped me on that, but the different things needed for some of the ends were tough for me to figure out.

But that could just be my UN-familiar-Ness to the game interface.

I think I liked https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v0-6j-remtairy.33777/ better, but it is not fully finished yet.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I think I liked https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v0-6j-remtairy.33777/ better, but it is not fully finished yet.
That's a good one too, top quality design. Still too little tentacles, though.

Haha, I wish game designers would just go all-in with fetishes instead of one or two token scenes. Like, if they want to include as many fetishes as possible for maximum audiences, that's fine, and if they want to keep certain ones "optional" so as not to gross people out who don't like them, that's also fine. Just do MORE. Like...if they want to put tentacles in but not drive off people who don't like them, just make something up like "the valley of tentacles" or something like that and make it an optional quest to go there and get tentacle impregnated if the player wants.

D

Deleted member 1911207

Would someone be kind enough to upload version 1.2q? Apparently it contains a few bugfixes too

Reactions: 69FapChampion69

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
So I have so far completed Ending 5, 1, 6 and 2 in that order.
Absolutely loved ending 5 and 6 both, got quote disappointed though in how similar ending 1 and 2 were really
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I wonder now is ending 3 and 4, gonna be almost the same as 1 and 2 as well now, or are they gonna be significantly different?
(I don't want actual details about the endings, just if they are the same or different, as I probably will come back and replay the game eventually, as it is a good game regardless, but if they are significantly different it will be soon, otherwise it'll probably gonna be a couple years before I do it instead)

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes