Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I have defeated the first sister but for some reason that scene is the only one i can't unlock(weird) and thanks for the endings's guide, i didn't know there were multiple endings so I'm gonna for the max slut so i can unlock all the dresses first!!!!!
Actually there is one dress you can't unlock except for as virgin and then a few that only even appear in the game on 2nd playthrough ;). And even if you do unlock all you can on first play-through every single one of them(except one for some reason...) loose one point so you loose one point and thus you loose their skill if you remove your sexual experience in subsequent runs, and thus will have to do one fight with them again once you get high enough slut level to wear them again. If you want to get all endings the best bet really is to go from low to high, and then grabbing the ending 6/bad end whenever you are strong enough to actually do it imo

Reactions: ReaperDay

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Actually there is one dress you can't unlock except for as virgin and then a few that only even appear in the game on 2nd playthrough ;). And even if you do unlock all you can on first play-through every single one of them(except one for some reason...) loose one point so you loose one point and thus you loose their skill if you remove your sexual experience in subsequent runs, and thus will have to do one fight with them again once you get high enough slut level to wear them again. If you want to get all endings the best bet really is to go from low to high, and then grabbing the ending 6/bad end whenever you are strong enough to actually do it imo
Ok i start wrong but oh well let's get all the CG'S, but if i play with 0 slut level then that will mean no dresses skills so i gonna need some serious grinding for trying to defeat the bosses(and win the first battle every time), men that will be tough!!!!

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Hi 2 questions:

- i miss 3 scenes 1 to the left of the credits and the last 2!!

- is there a way to defeat the dark bosses easily?, i'm in level 46 and they kick my ass without sweating!!!

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Hi 2 questions:

- i miss 3 scenes 1 to the left of the credits and the last 2!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- is there a way to defeat the dark bosses easily?, i'm in level 46 and they kick my ass without sweating!!!

Hope it helps somewhat know it is not very exact, but is a while since I did it. Alternatively all endings have a cat you can interact with that will ask if you want to unlock all scenes, if you get desperate

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
In other related news to Melty's quest for being translated into other languages:

guess Rem hired an idiot who ended up translating the game with google translator )X

rip spanish Ñ users to enjoy this game on their language. also where are the game text located at? im gonna give it a look and see how much of text this game contains.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
how do i unlock those outfits: "Golido M. uniform", "bitchhiker", "purity dress" and "dark meltys"? i have every other outfit, but i don't know how to unlocks those 4

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
how do i unlock those outfits: "Golido M. uniform", "bitchhiker", "purity dress" and "dark meltys"? i have every other outfit, but i don't know how to unlocks those 4
all of those either relies on specific endings or 2nd playthrough :)

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
i do have already several new game+, i have one 100% pure, and one i went full slut, with slut lv 125, but i haven't seen those 4 outfits so far
well then here goes:
I will be refering to endings as listed in this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/meltys-quest-v1-2k-happy-life.6004/page-31#post-2060267

Golido M. uniform[sic]

bitchhiker

purity dress

dark meltys

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
well then here goes:
I will be refering to endings as listed in this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/meltys-quest-v1-2k-happy-life.6004/page-31#post-2060267

Golido M. uniform[sic]

bitchhiker

purity dress

dark meltys
Dark meltys isn't permanent dress sadly

flamewolf393

Nov 13, 2020
How the hell are you supposed to beat this game with 0 slut level? The very first boss is impossible to beat the first time through! What the hell...

If you try to fight her before the other goblins so that you are at full health, then you dont have the water shot skill needed to actually do any damage, but if you beat all the other goblins first to have the skill, then you are at such low health that the boss beats you in only two hits. This fight is literally impossible.

Last edited:

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
How the hell are you supposed to beat this game with 0 slut level? The very first boss is impossible to beat the first time through! What the hell...
depending on what you really consider the first boss then yes or no, if you count Esmarelda as a boss then no, there is no way to beat her on first playthrough, but loosing to her wont give slut lvl's. The goblin boss that would be the first actual meaningful boss, totally doable, heck I would say boss 2 (slimegirl) is probably harder to beat first playthrough than the goblins boss. Alternatively ofc you can also reset your sex stats on a newgame+ making it much easier, but it is totally doable on first playthrough to stay pure. Not to mention you HAVE to beat the bosses
to progress the game, and getting defeated does not give you any direct power. Sure it is it probably not easy to do it first playthrough but it is totally doable

flamewolf393

Nov 13, 2020
depending on what you really consider the first boss then yes or no, if you count Esmarelda as a boss then no, there is no way to beat her on first playthrough, but loosing to her wont give slut lvl's. The goblin boss that would be the first actual meaningful boss, totally doable, heck I would say boss 2 (slimegirl) is probably harder to beat first playthrough than the goblins boss. Alternatively ofc you can also reset your sex stats on a newgame+ making it much easier, but it is totally doable on first playthrough to stay pure. Not to mention you HAVE to beat the bosses
to progress the game, and getting defeated does not give you any direct power. Sure it is it probably not easy to do it first playthrough but it is totally doable
Yeah I meant the goblin chick. Esmarelda is clearly a cutscene fight, not a boss :p
But yeah I had to get to level 4 before I was able to beat the goblin chick, which meant losing to her each time i needed to reset the dungeon for more grinding. Theres no way to do a pure run with that...

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Yeah I meant the goblin chick. Esmarelda is clearly a cutscene fight, not a boss :p
But yeah I had to get to level 4 before I was able to beat the goblin chick, which meant losing to her each time i needed to reset the dungeon for more grinding. Theres no way to do a pure run with that...
Yea 0 slut is not the fun run you want to do at first :sneaky:

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
well you didn't fight well enough or prepared well enough, specailly since it sounds like you play on hard mode, on easy you can exit a dungeon at any time.
I will agree with Azguelia partly that 0 slut will be tough on your first one (goblin boss shouldn't be the hard time, the slime boss(2nd area)) gonna be rougher I think for instance. On the other hand though by starting with 0 slot run and work your way up you can seemlessly carry over sex stats on all subsequent runs, never having to reset so in that sense it can give a better flow in that regard

flamewolf393

Nov 13, 2020
Nooooooooooooooo... my game just crashed and it corrupted my most recent save... i just lost several hours of progress... i was at slut level 100 with every outfit and the castle fully repaired... now im back down to slut level 73 and havent even started the castle.

Is there anyway to cheat in this game so i dont have to grind everything back up again?? Please tell me there is.

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes