Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
They removed Mega's "CG Pack", does anyone have it?
Go to select no-key restore images
then choose files and go to Meltys Quest\www\img\pictures and choose all files
click restore original images and save all as zip file
there you have all of your images how come nobody doesn't seem to know how to do this

Reactions: razxxx and Jhon kai

Zavijava

Oct 31, 2017
Meltys Quest v1.2r repacked with nw.js v0.50.2

This is clean v1.2r without any useless files.
It's also repacked with the latest nw.js, this seems to fix the annoying profile error warning that may appear every time you launch the game.

Last edited:

xXKayvinXx

May 5, 2018
Can someone port it to android?
Haven't tried it, but atm Joiplay is your best bet. It's on the Play Store, but you may also need the RPG Maker plugin from here:
Hopefully your phone is powerful enough, cause their new game Karryn's Prison runs with difficulty. It's likely to be the case for Melty's Quest too.

Reactions: Bagilah

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Quick question. I recently tried their game about a prison, but wound up with a game over while trying to corrupt the protagonist. Just wondered if this game allows one to play through til the end and be corrupted and such the whole way, or if it works where one just gets bad ends for letting people have their way with the protagonist? Thanks in advance!

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Quick question. I recently tried their game about a prison, but wound up with a game over while trying to corrupt the protagonist. Just wondered if this game allows one to play through til the end and be corrupted and such the whole way, or if it works where one just gets bad ends for letting people have their way with the protagonist? Thanks in advance!
there is no game over in this other than finishing the game

Reactions: The Anax

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
lost my 100% save data during some version transfer anyone have 100% save for Meltys Quest v1.10h [English-Uncen]? I hear there is something in the castle to unlock the save but the castle is in ruins right now had to start again.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
100% Save but Not complete gallery
Thanks the gallery I think could be unlocked somewhere in the castle on the balcony I believe I heard somewhere thanks again i'll try it out later.

edit- is it just my data i started a new game + using your save it was in Russian right? My game crashed a little while in when melty turned into succubus anyone else's data crashed during the scene well far after you beat the succubus at the begining of the game?

Last edited:

Kitsune_Heaven

Jul 21, 2019
Thanks the gallery I think could be unlocked somewhere in the castle on the balcony I believe I heard somewhere thanks again i'll try it out later.

edit- is it just my data i started a new game + using your save it was in Russian right? My game crashed a little while in when melty turned into succubus anyone else's data crashed during the scene well far after you beat the succubus at the begining of the game?
Save is in Russian, but how i beat the succubus... I was just trying to get some cooler gear. (I didn't really think about the little things.)

sickdude

Sep 15, 2020
Can anyone tell me how I can get out of the succubus forest?? I am kinda stucked in the second area and cant go anywhere because of trees/bushes that block the way

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Can anyone tell me how I can get out of the succubus forest?? I am kinda stucked in the second area and cant go anywhere because of trees/bushes that block the way
Need to light the campfires around to get rid of the trees

Reactions: sickdude

SirGooby

Oct 2, 2019
i've just finished the game but i can't get a lot of scenes and free sex, i searched some videos and i had a different ending, have i downloaded the wrong version or i missed something along the story?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
i've just finished the game but i can't get a lot of scenes and free sex, i searched some videos and i had a different ending, have i downloaded the wrong version or i missed something along the story?
You do need at the very least 2 playthroughs to get all the scenes in the gallery, maybe more depending on how you go about it

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes