Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I think I have but how do I actually undress her? I can choose only from a set of clothes but when I chose to change a set accidentally she got naked and said she is not high enough slut. I can never reproduce this accident.
There is an "empty" slot at the very end of the list that will make her go naked (if you have even amount it will be the left side below the 2nd last costume, if you have uneven amount it will be on the right side after the last costume)

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Is tehre a way to level up analingus other then the old man and the party at the rich guy? I have no longer these options available because i am at the end of the game

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Melty's Quest 1.2k.01 Release (Unofficial Version)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads

PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay181.6M
Windows240.7M
Linux245.4M

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As always, please report any issues you find to me.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Thought the latest was 1.10h? What did they add in 1.2K.01 ? I don't fancy looking at change log if its just bug fixes. What would be a reason to update any game content?

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Thought the latest was 1.10h? What did they add in 1.2K.01 ? I don't fancy looking at change log if its just bug fixes. What would be a reason to update any game content?
So this is an unofficial release based on what the OP has.

Basically, I integrated a screenshot tool, the cheat menu, updated the framework it runs on and compressed it a lot. Oh and made it work properly on multiple platforms, including JoiPlay. I've been doing this to a lot of games, look at the post in my signature for a list.

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes