Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
one question : I know it's a " loose to see the scene " game
but it is :
- loose , see the scene , game over , reload your save , win , progress
- loose , see the scene , get more corrupted of something like that , progress

what I want to know is if loosing is "canon" or do you have to make like it never happened to continue the story ?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
one question : I know it's a " loose to see the scene " game
but it is :
- loose , see the scene , game over , reload your save , win , progress
- loose , see the scene , get more corrupted of something like that , progress

what I want to know is if loosing is "canon" or do you have to make like it never happened to continue the story ?
it's the 2nd, in some cases you get pregnant from it and have to go to teh hospital to give birth, and overall yeah it increase your sex stats (of which there is a LOT)

Reactions: Nayko93

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
it's the 2nd, in some cases you get pregnant from it and have to go to teh hospital to give birth, and overall yeah it increase your sex stats (of which there is a LOT)
okay so there is no game over for a loose sex scene ?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
the thing with the shield for the chicken guarding the wine, no clue what it's called, but a costume with a shield in most games has to do with warriors.
But that the thing there is at least 3 dresses that could classify as a warrior garb ;) but in that case you simply buy the bikini armor from Tamlyn

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
What the button to hide melty huge portrait? i didn't find it in the read me file and that shit sucks when exploring hidden paths to treasure in the maps

Reactions: Fenris_Wolffe

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
Question: did anyone here was crazy enough to grind 5 million gold, or save edited to fully rebuild the castle without ever doing the prostitution sidequests?
If yes did anything change with npcs commenting on it or the game acts as if you were the uber slut who completed the prostitution quest anyways?

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
Found out you can't because even if you give the money Roy still insists you prostitute yourself either he'll crododile tears and the dumb bitch that is Meltys will do it anyways to not hurt his feelings...
Fuck Roy! Fuck that midget bastard! At least golto is truthfull to what he wants from Meltys and tells it to her face, while that halfling asshole is a emotionally manipulative cunt lower than a goblin that should be castrated on sight.

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes