Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Nooooooooooooooo... my game just crashed and it corrupted my most recent save... i just lost several hours of progress... i was at slut level 100 with every outfit and the castle fully repaired... now im back down to slut level 73 and havent even started the castle.

Is there anyway to cheat in this game so i dont have to grind everything back up again?? Please tell me there is.
SaveEditOnline or rpgmaker save editor which can be found here https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/ rpgmaker save editor is better if you want to cheat for materials if you feel like going adventure you can try to change switches and variables

flamewolf393

Nov 13, 2020
Where do you get rune cubes from? The kogal powah sword needs 4 of them, but I only ever found just one in the whole game.

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Where do you get rune cubes from? The kogal powah sword needs 4 of them, but I only ever found just one in the whole game.
steam version has complete walktrough made by people it's good to read while playing to see if you missed something in last area

flamewolf393

Nov 13, 2020
steam version has complete walktrough made by people it's good to read while playing to see if you missed something in last area
I actually was following that guide, but i didnt find any rune cubes where it said i would, which is why i came asking here. I thought maybe the guide was wrong or something? Any chance theres somewhere that describes exactly where they are since that guide is a little vague on it?

flamewolf393

Nov 13, 2020
So on true princess NG+ mode, Im stuck on Kahan. Whenever they are low on health, they get to go twice in a row, which kills me since I have no chance to heal between their attacks. WTF...

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
So on true princess NG+ mode, Im stuck on Kahan. Whenever they are low on health, they get to go twice in a row, which kills me since I have no chance to heal between their attacks. WTF...
ehmm never really had any issues with Kahan (or any fight for that matter), what level are you? Could always grind some levels on the giants, or try and use more defensive clothes/accessories

flamewolf393

Nov 13, 2020
ehmm never really had any issues with Kahan (or any fight for that matter), what level are you? Could always grind some levels on the giants, or try and use more defensive clothes/accessories
I wasnt really having any trouble either until they would get to less <25% health, then they *always* get to go twice in a row. Thats a huge action economy advantage. But anyway I manged to get lucky and get three crits in a row from half health and killed him before it got to that stage.

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
I actually was following that guide, but i didnt find any rune cubes where it said i would, which is why i came asking here. I thought maybe the guide was wrong or something? Any chance theres somewhere that describes exactly where they are since that guide is a little vague on it?
There is one in each of the dungeon thingies totaling to 3 right at the end for Meltys Esmeralda and Alfredo but i do remember that Melty and Esmeralda was a lot of jumping back and forth to open all the pathways in them

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Do you know where we can find the CG packs. The link in the post is down.
Go to select no-key restore images
then choose files and go to Meltys Quest\www\img\pictures and choose all files
click restore original images and save all as zip file
there you have all of your images how come nobody doesn't seem to know how to do this

HippoDog420

May 25, 2020
Go to select no-key restore images
then choose files and go to Meltys Quest\www\img\pictures and choose all files
click restore original images and save all as zip file
there you have all of your images how come nobody doesn't seem to know how to do this
Thank you!! I've been looking for something like this for a while.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Quick Question:
The version on the opening link: Is it the Steam version or the dlsite version?
According to dlsite, last update is 1.12q.

Last edited:

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Quick Question:
The version on the opening link: Is it the Steam version or the dlsite version?
According to dlsite, last update is 1.12q.
both versions are the same
here though is the old version without some bugfixes and localizations

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
both versions are the same
here though is the old version without some bugfixes and localizations
Hmmm that's not what I wanted to know to be honest: I want to download the DLSite version and not the Steam version if possible. That's what I want.

phr1510

Dec 22, 2019
hello guys just translated an rpg game for the first time but some text are not like hiding behind the text box, any way to fix it?

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes