Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
So I have so far completed Ending 5, 1, 6 and 2 in that order.
Absolutely loved ending 5 and 6 both, got quote disappointed though in how similar ending 1 and 2 were really
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I wonder now is ending 3 and 4, gonna be almost the same as 1 and 2 as well now, or are they gonna be significantly different?
(I don't want actual details about the endings, just if they are the same or different, as I probably will come back and replay the game eventually, as it is a good game regardless, but if they are significantly different it will be soon, otherwise it'll probably gonna be a couple years before I do it instead)
I don't remember if or how different they were nor do I have the save file anymore to check

Edit Actually now that I think about it endings 3 and 4 are different if I remember right

Last edited:

lovedafuta

Apr 30, 2020
Thank god. Official English, in a certain sense. Now I can cure myself from those horrible translation provided by Sakuragames, with something more understandable :ForeverAlone:
no need to be forever alone man i can play this with u <3 XD

_IlLumina

Sep 10, 2020
domb ppl: noo you could not turn a windows game into an apk!

smort ppl: haha rar goes brrrrrrrr

(to smort cultured ppl's: pls we need an apk, ppl may thank you aftor this...)

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
There seems to be a mac version on steam. I'm assuming it's just a wine wrap though. But having a working one here might help some that want to play it on Mac without the task of setting up a wrapper for it?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
So I have so far completed Ending 5, 1, 6 and 2 in that order.
Absolutely loved ending 5 and 6 both, got quote disappointed though in how similar ending 1 and 2 were really
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I wonder now is ending 3 and 4, gonna be almost the same as 1 and 2 as well now, or are they gonna be significantly different?
(I don't want actual details about the endings, just if they are the same or different, as I probably will come back and replay the game eventually, as it is a good game regardless, but if they are significantly different it will be soon, otherwise it'll probably gonna be a couple years before I do it instead)
Since you've played if mostly fully, how much tentacle and pregnancy content is there? Like can she get pregnant and give birth to tentacles?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Since you've played if mostly fully, how much tentacle and pregnancy content is there? Like can she get pregnant and give birth to tentacles?
I don't think there were any tentacle birth scene (though there were a handfull non-human at least). And overall only a couple tentacles scenes in general, though plenty of other monster based scenes.

If it is tentacles you are looking for, if you haven't already check out Naedoko Demons Ground (You wont find it on this site though) or its predecessor https://f95zone.to/threads/lily-kni...e-crest-of-demonia-tsukinomizu-project.22576/. Feel free to shoot me a DM if you need some help with those titles

Reactions: f9account
Oct 30, 2018
domb ppl: noo you could not turn a windows game into an apk!

smort ppl: haha rar goes brrrrrrrr

(to smort cultured ppl's: pls we need an apk, ppl may thank you aftor this...)
Bullshit reddit memes don't translate well into text. Forums are for discussion. If you want to ask a question, fucking ask it in literate terms.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Ok i'm with the slimes so how do i get the FIRST SCENE(the 2nd will be the goblins)?
You gotta be more specific what you mean, as the first scene (both encountered in the game and as listed in the scene gallery from the main menu) is literally a part of the prologue, and as such can't really be missed. Also goblins are before the slimes gameplay wise (though you could probably skip the goblins in 2nd+play-through due to carry over resources)

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
You gotta be more specific what you mean, as the first scene (both encountered in the game and as listed in the scene gallery from the main menu) is literally a part of the prologue, and as such can't really be missed. Also goblins are before the slimes gameplay wise (though you could probably skip the goblins in 2nd+play-through due to carry over resources)
I play the prologue(kidnapping princesses and running from castle) and don't trigger any scene so i don't know what i miss and the scene i'm talking about is this one:

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I play the prologue(kidnapping princesses and running from castle) and don't trigger any scene so i don't know what i miss and the scene i'm talking about is this one:
So it is the very first one listed, well it is a part of the prologue yes, is when Robert go to get Meltys from her room, and finds her sleerping on her couch and right before the "earthquake". Not a sex scene though at least, just Meltys and Robert talking while Meltys is sleepy really.
That said you don't have anything unlocked? I mean if you are at the slimes (and actually over the bridged hole), unless you are going for virgin run on the first run you should have anywhere from the 3 to 5 firsts scenes by now.
Though if you want to see all endings I would advice to go for virgin first run, but that would mean I geuss only the very first scene should unlock in a virgin run. Someone outlined all the requirements for all the ending earlier in this thread here https://f95zone.to/threads/meltys-quest-v1-2k-happy-life.6004/page-31#post-2060267

where is the option to change the language? (in 1.2r)
There is no option to change the language, if your game is not in english you need to download the english version

Reactions: freyzoned

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
So it is the very first one listed, well it is a part of the prologue yes, is when Robert go to get Meltys from her room, and finds her sleerping on her couch and right before the "earthquake". Not a sex scene though at least, just Meltys and Robert talking while Meltys is sleepy really.
That said you don't have anything unlocked? I mean if you are at the slimes (and actually over the bridged hole), unless you are going for virgin run on the first run you should have anywhere from the 3 to 5 firsts scenes by now.
Though if you want to see all endings I would advice to go for virgin first run, but that would mean I geuss only the very first scene should unlock in a virgin run. Someone outlined all the requirements for all the ending earlier in this thread here https://f95zone.to/threads/meltys-quest-v1-2k-happy-life.6004/page-31#post-2060267
I have defeated the first sister but for some reason that scene is the only one i can't unlock(weird) and thanks for the endings's guide, i didn't know there were multiple endings so i'm gonna for the max slut so i can unlock all the dresses first!!!!!

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes