Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
So I found a 1.2q version but it was in Russian. If anyone has one in English or knows if it's possible to change the language to English, then let me know.
Latest update is 1.2q
latest "dlc" update was 1.1
1.2 was when they went completely uncensored on steam and after that it has been bug fixes and localisation languages
you might as well just stay with what you have here unless you need other language than English and what else we have on this version

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Once you get to the wherrlepool are you able to leave the demon empire zone ore are you stuck there?

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
I thought I've done everything possible, but when I've reached the end and orc gave me the card with bonus art there were many suits that I haven't unlocked. Is there any guide on how to get every suite possible?

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
I thought I've done everything possible, but when I've reached the end and orc gave me the card with bonus art there were many suits that I haven't unlocked. Is there any guide on how to get every suite possible?
Steam page has guides for all the items

Sou_Suzumi

Aug 18, 2019
OK, I'm having a problem. The game randomly crashes after a certain time. It just closes.

I'm having the same problem with Defenestration, so I guess it may be something to do with RPGMaker. Did anyone have the same problem and found a solution?
Defenestration was playable because it had an autosave option that saved everytime I entered a new map, but as far as I've seen there's no autosave option for Melty's Quest.

xxAziel

May 21, 2019
i was unlock all ending but i cant open blocked wall on bottom map?? how to open it??? the steam guide still confusing me at that wall.

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Here's a save for about 3 bosses in, PURE route with gold + unlocked for those of you who wanna skip some grind. Story wise, you didn't really miss much, just
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Money is EZ now.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
The extra CG Pack is unavailable from Mega, which is the only option available, is there another link to the file to download?

Reactions: hoenn321

hoenn321

Jul 17, 2020
I started up the game and the character model jpeg is enabled always on the right side of the screen. How do I get rid of it? I've tried all the hotkeys.

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes